How to shut up Michael Ennis?

He can talk under water that fellow. Remember Laurie Daley was bad too.

Got a headache just reading the title of the thread
You have to tune into ABC or 2GB for the game calls guys.
I refuse to listen to him unless it's absolutely unavoidable.
I just alternate audio for the sideline and coaches interviews.
Just have to pause fox until radio catches up.
Works a gem in Brisbane so I can't see why it doesn't down there.
I'd be keen to hear from other forum members from Sydney who have tried it and to give their opinion on it.

For some reason now when I hear him I think of Big Kev. I might call him Bog Mick from now on, let's see if I remember after a few lagavulins on Friday.

Ask him to come up with an original play.
Should get about 2 minutes of silence.

I bought a brand new TV on the weekend with some great sound, but low and behold it was not prepared for Michael Ennis' fits of ecstasy every time an opposition player got him aroused.
Can we start a petition to stop this foghorn from commentating future Tigers games?
Won't do anything I'm affraid.
Go to a game with a mate and hold a banner up saying "Shut Up Ennis" but make sure channel 9 has got TV coverage.
They will show it for sure. That way you'll get worldwide coverage and stick it up fox and Mick Anus.
A petition will just go in file 13.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not a big fan of Cronk, but his commentary compared to the Ken doll is night and day.

I was trying to teach someone a little bit Rugby league awhile ago someone from another country and Ennis was on a few times when we watched Fox the person did not get rugby league but keep asking me why does Ennis always says

superb​

superb​

superb​

He also always says "ohhh uhhh that's bruwyunt"

That is "oh oh that's brilliant" in English.

I mute the tv and listen on the abc listen app when ennis is on

Members online

Back