Hunt... any chance?

Tap_Twist_Snap

Staff member
Forum Leader
On the channel 10 news tonight up here Bruno Cullen said he believed Karmichael Hunt will be signing with another NRL club and not overseas for union. Are we any chance?

firstly, he can earn TONNES more money playing overseas and secondly, we've got our own ( Tim Moltzen ). You're dreaming fellas if you think we're going to get Karmichael Hunt :unamused:

Sounds like we signed our fullback in Brown ? Hunt may go to Saints, Roosters, Dogs or Manly they seemed to be cashed up

Hunt is about as big a chance as I have of flying to Pluto. :astonished:

would not be suprised if its the roosters.
don't know how much longer they will have Anthony Minichello , as they are not getting value for money from him

@westTAHger said:
would not be suprised if its the roosters.
don't know how much longer they will have Anthony Minichello , as they are not getting value for money from him

Minichiello is staying, albeit on a reduced salary, at his request.

@Muffstar said:
Sounds like we signed our fullback in Brown ? Hunt may go to Saints, Roosters, Dogs or Manly they seemed to be cashed up

Who has the money? The teams you mentioned are all going well, except the Roosters… so none of them are going to have any money due to contract upgrades etc...

Hunt is an overrated, primadona. I wouldn't want to buy him as he is probably looking for double what he'd worth.

@T91 said:
Hunt is about as big a chance as I have of flying to Pluto. :astonished:

Don't be stupid…........... you are a much better chance

we are probley the only sydney club atm that can affordhim

most you guys didnt exspect us to signellis and we did and sheens did say one star player per year ,so its very possible

I don't think so but I hope not all the same. They need to sign Props. Big ones and seasoned ones.

Maybe he is going to the Roosters and is the first signing under Brian Smith.

Back