I agree with Robbie, does everyone else?

Tiger_heart

…''I've made no secret of it, that I think we've underachieved as a club, and after winning a comp that's unacceptable. So, at the start of the year, I said that nothing short of making the finals is acceptable, and I'm not going to change my mind."

I agree but the thing is we've heard that talk for the last 3 years so I dont take a lot of notice.

@TheSunTanSuperman said:
@Staks said:
Everyone except Sheens agrees.

You will indeed never walk alone…
\
\
Maybe it's time you began walking.

Lol superman.

He would make a good wife :wink:

Players have to take most of the responsibilty for us missing the semis.

Injuries havent been kind to us but atleast marshall and robbie have played most of there games and this is why we are currently in the 8 our 2 best players are actually playing.

Said exactly the same thing this time last year, although I think (hope) we will make it this year.

FIRE UP TIGERS. Dont care how far they go in the semi's, as long as they turn up to play I will be happy

@Tigermac said:
Said exactly the same thing this time last year, although I think (hope) we will make it this year.

FIRE UP TIGERS. Dont care how far they go in the semi's, as long as they turn up to play I will be happy

I agree, JUST GET THERE FIRST. then see what happens.
it stil ain't guaranteed at this stage.

C'mon guys the team shouldn't be judged solely on results. Winning half your games each year and not making the semis is acceptable as long as you try your best.

Tim Fonzarelli said so himself, and we all know he is never Wro-wro-wro-ng.

Board denies knives are out for Sheens
By James Hooper From: The Sunday Telegraph August 01
>
"….. but I think sometimes results tend to take precedence over effort. The effort needs to be considered, too.''

Walk On, Walk On..... with hope in your heart .....

YNWA.

:sunglasses:

I'm fairly sure that we have not been winning half our games. I think 2005 may have been the only year we have done that.

@Staks said:
C'mon guys the team shouldn't be judged solely on results. Winning half your games each year and not making the semis is acceptable as long as you try your best.

Tim Fonzarelli said so himself, and we all know he is never Wro-wro-wro-ng.

Board denies knives are out for Sheens
By James Hooper From: The Sunday Telegraph August 01
>
"….. but I think sometimes results tend to take precedence over effort. The effort needs to be considered, too.''

Walk On, Walk On..... with hope in your heart .....

YNWA.

:sunglasses:

Good luck to you if you can find fault with that quote from Sheens but I would have thought it was obviously correct.

Everyone can't be the winner.

Just an opinion Pete. Everyone has one, most won't agree with me. That's all good :smiley:

@innsaneink said:
PP…..effort should be EXPECTED in a professional environment, they are all paid very well for their effort.

As a fan, all you want is your team to give their best. Thats all they can do and if they still aren't good enough, than you be proud in their effort and hope for a better result next time. Unfortunately I think we have been dupped by effort.

I remember after 2007 we heard about 7 different players say in interviews that they were not happy with how the side finished the season, they are keen to make amends blah blah blah. They had another poor season in 2008\. What if we miss them again this year? All this talk means nothing unless the players start backing it up with some good showings.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back