I hope Sheens has them out in this rain...

REALITY…............ Drove past Concord Oval around 11.30am.......No one there.......all getting their egos massaged inside near the gym

The evening session will involve Benji kicking out on the full, short side play on the scrums and scoring as far away from the posts as possible whilst practicing not to show any emotion and swagger in the most arrogant way as possibly when his teammates congratulate him

5:30 Sheens meets with NRL about crowd being let onto the SCG too early after the game.
5:32 NRL assure Sheens that this won't be a problem next time as no fans will turn up after that performance against Souths.

@ragedmachine said:
The evening session will involve Benji kicking out on the full, short side play on the scrums and scoring as far away from the posts as possible whilst practicing not to show any emotion and swagger in the most arrogant way as possibly when his teammates congratulate him

in conjunction with kicking out on the full (except to find the line from a penalty!), useless bombs with no chase/pressure, cross field chips/grubbers to the wing when we have a overlap and hands is the best option and then missing conversions adjacent to the posts and potting them from the sideline.

mind you benji is not alone in that, we are kick-happy in general and it seems lui either runs himself or grubbers. what happened to our sweeping backline plays? no wonder lawrence, ayshford and co. are 'out of form', they are getting a cold out there

Be careful what you wish for people.
Imagine we train in the rain all week, then it clears Friday night
I can see our esteemed leader in the press conference already
`I'm not going to make excuses but it's hard when you prepare for rain and it's sunny … even though it's a night game. But we're not offering any excuses'

more like 4.00pm sheens has crisis meeting with players, and tells them they better perform or they will play fitzy for 80 minutes every game for the rest of the year.

hahahaha… loved the part about royce and his raincoat. deadset he looked ridiculous out there with his clear poncho!

Champagne comedy from the usual lightweights.

I will never tire of the same old boring,lame attempts.

Thanks guys….. :laughing:

@simonthetiger said:

It's quite clear you have nothing else in your life to look forward to so I guess your welcome

@simonthetiger said:

Just like you will never tire of the lightweight that coaches the team. And the lightweight performances over the past 5 seasons. And the lightweight results on the Premiership table. And the lightweight amount of wins compared to losses.

When is enough, enough Simon? Seriously. I know your love of Sheensie knows no bounds however surely 5 seasons of failure is even enough for the most optimisti cof fans?

@Eddie said:
@simonthetiger said:

Just like you will never tire of the lightweight that coaches the team. And the lightweight performances over the past 5 seasons. And the lightweight results on the Premiership table. And the lightweight amount of wins compared to losses.

When is enough, enough Simon? Seriously. I know your love of Sheensie knows no bounds however surely 5 seasons of failure is even enough for the most optimisti cof fans?

Hurrah! Well said, Sir!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Lightweight,peaheart fans.

Crying like babies.

Huge Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawns.

:laughing:

@simonthetiger said:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Lightweight,peaheart fans.

Crying like babies.

Huge Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawns.

:laughing:

As opposed to the spineless, placated idiots who are readily appeased by Sheens "reasons, not excuses" as to why the whole supporter base must be subjected to this abject mediocrity for the last 4 (what soon looks to be five,) seasons, especially when we've got the strongest roster we've seen by the length of the straight.

When team can offer so much and deliver so little, we've got every right to question them.

Back