If i was the coach. . My thoughts, changes

Roysta59

This is just my 2 cents worth. I would give ellis the 'c' and hieno 'vc' there two players put in and never stop. Ellis has played center at international level. Today fitzy did a few things that really bother me. The try if almost scored . . . He was worried about bein hit and turned his head and lost sight of the ball. When best scored he still could of put a hit on even with best over the line and didnt. . To me that shows he is gettin on and worried about contact. Sorry champ we need bigger and better wingers. My team. 1-lote. 2-ashyford. .use his height. 3-ryan. . He can link with blake. 4-ellis. . Great defence, and will put his winger in space.. 5- lawrence. .has speed to burn. . Him and lote linkin up on kick returns put outside ellis. . Awesome. 6-benji. . Just play ur game man. 7- lui. . I think if has what it takes but it will take time. . He is also a very strong runner. 8-galloway. He maybe back this week. 9-farah. 10-gibbs to start. He is fit. . Can tackle but not a game breaker. 11-moors. . Today he ran hard but needs game time. . Is also a big boy. 12-hieno. 13-fulton. Not big but has all round game. 14-big andrew f. . The boy is massive and will be a game breaker. 15- mark f. . . Can cover almost anywhere from 12-4\. 16- young up and comer. . 17- big forward. . Young up and comer.

If I was the coach, I'd start by handing in my resignation and recommending that either Folkesy or Browny take over effective immediately.

If i was the coach .. i would do an impressive media confrence song and dance about how disgraceful we were, id put my hand up been responsible as well.

Do nothing the next week, maybe replace brown for daniela. Stick to my A++ gameplan that never fails, but my players fails to deliver

then rinse and repeat maybe winning agame or two here and slide into the perfect place of 9th were i dont have to coach any more games but can hold my coaching position.

@Roysta59 said:
This is just my 2 cents worth. I would give ellis the 'c' and hieno 'vc' there two players put in and never stop. Ellis has played center at international level. Today fitzy did a few things that really bother me. The try if almost scored . . . He was worried about bein hit and turned his head and lost sight of the ball. When best scored he still could of put a hit on even with best over the line and didnt. . To me that shows he is gettin on and worried about contact. Sorry champ we need bigger and better wingers. My team. 1-lote. 2-ashyford. .use his height. 3-ryan. . He can link with blake. 4-ellis. . Great defence, and will put his winger in space.. 5- lawrence. .has speed to burn. . Him and lote linkin up on kick returns put outside ellis. . Awesome. 6-benji. . Just play ur game man. 7- lui. . I think if has what it takes but it will take time. . He is also a very strong runner. 8-galloway. He maybe back this week. 9-farah. 10-gibbs to start. He is fit. . Can tackle but not a game breaker. 11-moors. . Today he ran hard but needs game time. . Is also a big boy. 12-hieno. 13-fulton. Not big but has all round game. 14-big andrew f. . The boy is massive and will be a game breaker. 15- mark f. . . Can cover almost anywhere from 12-4\. 16- young up and comer. . 17- big forward. . Young up and comer.

Well i'm glad you're not the coach
Ellis in the centres WTF, and Lawrence on the wing wow!
He doesn't see enough ball at centre and you want to put him on the wing out side a second rower? Lawrence is also lost under a high ball i think it hit him in the back of the head yesterday and him and Benji stood there and looked at it a few weeks ago, you're kidding right?

Back