Im Stumped!

Balmain_Tiger

not long ago everyone was carrying on and saying marshall needs to play more conservatively…and now that he is doing so people are kicking up a stink and questioning his form..what a joke..

@Balmain Tiger said:
not long ago everyone was carrying on and saying marshall needs to play more conservatively…and now that he is doing so people are kicking up a stink and questioning his form..what a joke..

Too True.

He needs to play more conseratively but he also needs to play to his strengths.

I want to see him running the ball more.

I just wish some guys would get off Bengis back we would not be where we are today without him and no 05 grand final so how about some of you armchair critics support a guy that trys his guts out every week instead of bagging a tru TIGER

@Balmain Tiger said:

Everyone?
I think you need to find indidual quotes from people, then more quotes from same people going against their original point.
Way too easy to say ''everyone''

Without Benji and Robbie we would be down near the bottom of the ladder. I do want Benji to improve his kicking game a bit though. Sometimes he kicks too early in the set of 6 when the opportunity really isn't there. He should probably use his running game a bit more too. Sometimes he runs sideways a bit too much.

@alien said:
Without Benji and Robbie we would be down near the bottom of the ladder. I do want Benji to improve his kicking game a bit though. Sometimes he kicks too early in the set of 6 when the opportunity really isn't there. He should probably use his running game a bit more too. Sometimes he runs sideways a bit too much.

Probing sideways is usually how he breaks the line. Makes the defense slide and open up holes. I for one want him to weave sideways out to the flanks more!

He has some back kicks, but which half doesn't? He'll come into better form soon.

True but the armchair warriors here seem to think he needs to produce a pass that leads to a try every time he scratches his a^&e.

@innsaneink said:
@Balmain Tiger said:

Everyone?
I think you need to find indidual quotes from people, then more quotes from same people going against their original point.

exaggerating not tolerated on the forum?

not hitting the line enough!! we need m0re linebreaks benji!~!@~!@$!!

@Leroy The Tigers Fan said:
Kicking on the 1st tackle while attacking the Titans line from 30 metres out in the 1st half is not playing conservatively

agreed…though if the kick didnt come so much off the side of his boot it would of been a try...been a while since ive seen one of his flick passes though..could be said he plays his games at 80% conservatively compared to last year when it would of been 50.50

@Balmain Tiger said:
@innsaneink said:
@Balmain Tiger said:

Everyone?

exaggerating not tolerated on the forum?

Its tolerated but carries little cred…up to you.

@Balmain Tiger said:
@Leroy The Tigers Fan said:
Kicking on the 1st tackle while attacking the Titans line from 30 metres out in the 1st half is not playing conservatively

agreed…though if the kick **didnt come so much off the side of his boot it would of been a try**...been a while since ive seen one of his flick passes though..could be said he plays his games at 80% conservatively compared to last year when it would of been 50.50

I dont think you can say it 'would of been a try'. Thats about unpredictable as Benji…

We all love him, and there are times when we want to have a quiet word with him and tell him to settle down. At the end of the day, that is Benji...

Personaly, I dont like his unpredictability, but I'm always smiling when they come off. Take Friday for instance and that Field Goal.... Poor Percentage option, but it came off... We are all smiling! (actually, I wasnt as I backed the Half/Fulltime Double as Draw/Tigers)

I do however hope Tim Sheens has a word with him on the Field Goal and that kick off the side of his boot...

Back