Injury News on Fulton and Ayshford

Bazzinator

Wests Tigers back-rower Liam Fulton and centre Blake Ayshford are the latest casualties to the club's growing injury list.

Fulton and Ayshford suffered injuries in the loss to the Sydney Cricket Ground on Sunday.

Fulton is expected to miss between 4-6 weeks with a right shoulder injury. Ayshford will be out for 4 weeks with a groin injury.

They now join Keith Galloway, Taniela Tuiaki, Jason Cayless, Tim Moltzen and Tame Tupou on the injury list.

from the club site

looks like that is two changes at least to be made hopefully more personal than positional

2 guys amongst the most consistent improvers this year :frowning:

Such a shame. Hopefully it opens the door for a young gun to impress and not filled with temporary fixes like Fitzy

@Bazzinator said:
Wests Tigers back-rower Liam Fulton and centre Blake Ayshford are the latest casualties to the club's growing injury list.

Fulton and Ayshford suffered injuries in the loss to the Sydney Cricket Ground on Sunday.

Fulton is expected to miss between 4-6 weeks with a right shoulder injury. Ayshford will be out for 4 weeks with a groin injury.

They now join Keith Galloway, Taniela Tuiaki, Jason Cayless, Tim Moltzen and Tame Tupou on the injury list.

from the club site

looks like that is two changes at least to be made hopefully more personal than positional

That will be 3 changes.

Lote will be named tomorrow for Queensland.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge….......

Oh well Wests Tigers thrive under this sort of pressure....

2010...the year of NO EXCUSSES.....

@IronTiger said:
anyone know what happened to Mullany?

Sore throat….growing pains....

Besides I know Sheens mental capacity is somewhat questioned ATM...but Mullaney in the backrow to replace Fults...Hmmm maybe......

Didnt someone write that Benji and Farah are also carying injury???

Im sticking Solid with the club to overcome adversity. Theres nothing else I can do as I wouldnt trade being a tiger for almost anything else in exsistance.

a few more rough weeks Im tipping.

@Tiger Watto said:
@Bazzinator said:

from the club site

That will be 3 changes.

Lote will be named tomorrow for Queensland.

I hope he does but i can see them going with Foloa and Boyd

whilst the info on Blake and Liam is not good. :cry:
it could be alot worse, they could be out for the entire season.
they will return, and when doing so, help wests-tigers march on into the finals in season 2010 in 1st grade. :smiley:

@Spartan117 said:

Im sticking Solid with the club to overcome adversity. Theres nothing else I can do as I wouldnt trade being a tiger for almost anything else in exsistance.

I don't think Heart muscle strain in Benji's case counts…

Farah has an "elbow" injury reported but it's been said broken hand, back, leg and just about every other part has been mentioned....

Which begs an intersting question...If he's that banged up why not rest?

Withdraw from City/Country and get yourself right....

@Geo. said:
@Spartan117 said:

I don't think Heart muscle strain in Benji's case counts…

Farah has an "elbow" injury reported but it's been said broken hand, back, leg and just about every other part has been mentioned....

Which begs an intersting question...If he's that banged up why not rest?

Withdraw from City/Country and get yourself right....

cause he's a badass?

Wonder who Sheens will pick to "step up" this week? I'd like to see Akeripa get a run in the centres. Newcastle have a pretty big side and solid units out wide. I can see the Tigers struggling bigtime defensively if blokes like Fitzy and Daniela are named.

@ron burgandy said:
mullaney to 1 ryan to 3 (if mullayney has recovered) bring in moors to start in the back row

Mullaney should probably come off the bench as an impact player. He just isnt defencively up to playing Fullback at NRL level yet. I reckon he would go well with 10 minutes to go before halftime with a roving commission. Give him 2 seasons to see what he can offer. He offers more than a winger at least…

Tomato will probably replace Ayshford, Brown will replace Lote and we need some tough boys like Gower or Schirnack.

![](http://www.weststigersforum.com/images/fitzy_disagrees.gif)

don't bring Mullaney on board a sinking ship. Keep him fresh for next year.

Staff online

Back