Is this club confused?

innsaneink

I always thought we were a tri colour club.
Now I know many of you will brush this off as if it's nothing... As you do in the past as it's been a recurring problem since day one every now and then.
We are black white & orange
White orange and black
Orange black & white whatever way you like... But it's those three.
Knights or Roosters don't omit a colour otherwise they're a totally different team... But it's OK for us.
Imagine the uproar if they "forgot" the orange 🤣
Notice this with the COE opening too.all the black & orange balloons.

And they bang on about identity and DN bloody A... what a jokeScreenshot_20221121-163717_Facebook.jpg

I mean I understand your meaning but it is just a training jersey they mean absolutely nothing our jersey will be the same as last year with some new alts and possibly a heritage one

I mean I understand your meaning but it is just a training jersey they mean absolutely nothing our jersey will be the same as last year with some new alts and possibly a heritage one
And :

* indigenous
* ANZAC
* Marvel
* womens one

You are not allowed to mention bias against one half of the JV . . . . unless that said bias is against the Wests Magpies.
Just for shits and giggles, just imagine the triggered reactions if they said the "first day in black and white" ? There'd be a WHOLE lot more reactions than just mine and inks. Guaranteed.
And now we'll have to endure the whole " there's no bias" . . . "stop dividing the club" saga all over again.

Im not sure if youre getting the point

I know we also have grey training gear, blue warm up gear etc etc but our colours are our clours and describing them incorrectly just does nothing for this lack of identity we struggle with

I don't think we're confused. In fact I think for the first time in a while we are heading in the right direction.

I grew up a Tigers supporter along with one of my good mates growing up. The third in our group was a Mad Magpies boy. Although I wasn't a fan of the merger it did merge our friendhips a little closer.

I'm proud as punch of both sides of our history and make a point of calling our Team Wests, Tigers. Wests Tigers and on occasion Tigpies. Our gear should forever reflect equally our heritage and the contributions of the Magpies and Tigers to this club. Looking forward to the 23 Wests Tigers taking the paddock.

Off topic but is Tumeth a waste of a spot. He just looks small. I hope I'm wrong. We have some really good development players and somehow Tumeth gets promoted to the top squad.

Off topic but is Tumeth a waste of a spot. He just looks small. I hope I'm wrong. We have some really good development players and somehow Tumeth gets promoted to the top squad.
I’m sure there is a plan behind his promotion to the Top 30. That surprised me as well. Compared to the ups we have on the development contracts ,who can’t play after R10

Back