Is this club confused?

Im an old guy, and pardon me if i'm wrong, but the Tigers colours as i remember were black and GOLD. Not the hideous orange showed recently. To me its simple, one jumper in black, with gold, black and white V. One jumper in White with gold , black and white V . Alternatively a gold (yellow) jumper with the same black, white , and gold V.

Im an old guy, and pardon me if i'm wrong, but the Tigers colours as i remember were black and GOLD. Not the hideous orange showed recently. To me its simple, one jumper in black, with gold, black and white V. One jumper in White with gold , black and white V . Alternatively a gold (yellow) jumper with the same black, white , and gold V.
Apparently and officially we've gone from gold to orange....i too prefer the balmain and ORIGINAL WTs (2000) gold.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221122_123704.jpg
    Screenshot_20221122_123704.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 0
No the white exists as a secondary colour of the club. I just mean why does it have to be so controversial that we are referred to as only Black (Wests) and Orange (Tigers).
It’s not like they call the club Black and Gold, that ship long sailed.
But back to the original point if white is a secondary colour to Wests only are we really tri colours?
So you're OK with us playing in a black only jersey ? No orange ?

So you're OK with us playing in a black only jersey ? No orange ?
personally if we going to identify with all three colours equally, we should be in clothing that represents all three. I’m not a fan of multi coloured / textured jerseys so a preference would be to play in either all three or a jersey that represents both sides and all three colours. Id do a black with an Orange stripe or v and an Orange with a White V, to show some respect to old but unity of both groups.

personally if we going to identify with all three colours equally, we should be in clothing that represents all three. I’m not a fan of multi coloured / textured jerseys so a preference would be to play in either all three or a jersey that represents both sides and all three colours. Id do a black with an Orange stripe or v and an Orange with a White V, to show some respect to old but unity of both groups.
Needa . . . this whole discussion has slid away from the OP's observation.
The facebook post that said" Klemmer's first day in Black and Orange" or words to that effect . . . was the original issue. You know, how the club's actual colours are Black, White and Orange.
And yes, unity of both groups is the key.

Keep up the fight @innsaneink
I too saw this post and this rubbish is happening way too often within our club so I did a little research. The social media manager of the WT looks no older than 20. In my opinion she probably doesn't even know that the WT were born out of a joint venture.

Latest posts

Members online

Back