Isaiah Papali’i #265

Rugby League has always been a pretty grubby sport, not just on the pitch. The “most successful” club of the last two decades was systematically cheating. We are way “too nice” as a club. That’s obvious to me.
I hear you bro , it kills that our guys keep getting it wrong, we truly are and I’m not just saying it but truly the sleeping giant of the NRL.

I hear you bro , it kills that our guys keep getting it wrong, we truly are and I’m not just saying it but truly the sleeping giant of the NRL.
When Sheens fails, Pascoe will have been here about 10 years and surely that’s his death knell. 2.5 more years mate. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 851
Sounds like 360 stirring the pot - on a mission to reignite the discussion. There is a lot more to talk about with Arthur in relation to Parra than IP.
100% this. If they don’t ask the question it’s a non topic for some tonight.

They don’t ask this of other players because it’s clear an agenda is on us atm big time at Fox.

When Sheens fails under these same muppets Pascoe will have been here about 10 years and surely that’s his death knell. 2.5 more years mate. 🙄

Mate board are not going to sack themselves.

If your referring to CEO who will come in that will live up to expectation?

Do you think it's reasonable the board would hire someone better?

Pascoe been at the job a long time surely the board have at least raised as a question would a change in ceo stimulate positive change?

Mate board are not going to sack themselves.

If your referring to CEO who will come in that will live up to expectation?

Do you think it's reasonable the board would hire someone better?

Pascoe been at the job a long time surely the board have at least raised as a question would a change in ceo stimulate positive change?
They are just stuck on repeat, blame football department, sack football coach. I can’t see THE BOSS getting more than 10 failed years. Who will do a better job? God knows but I’m more than ready to find out.

They are just stuck on repeat, blame football department, sack football coach. I can’t see THE BOSS getting more than 10 failed years. Who will do a better job? God knows but I’m more than ready to find out.

Hopefully now the COE is up they look at replacing him as a genuine option.

Think it depend on how sheens goes. Sheens would be happy with the resources at his disposal I think.

But perhaps a ceo with more attention to detail would help. The club still lacking something.

Hopefully now the COE is up they look at replacing him as a genuine option.

Think it depend on how sheens goes. Sheens would be happy with the resources at his disposal I think.

But perhaps a ceo with more attention to detail would help. The club still lacking something.
For whatever reason genuine first graders rarely come near us and even when they do they regret it. Those resources are either a myth, or the other clubs have more “resources”

For whatever reason genuine first graders rarely come near us and even when they do they regret it. Those resources are either a myth, or the other clubs have more “resources”

Yeah we're not a money club that's why we're going the juniors track.

For example that Justin Matamua if he kicks on we have a strong chance to retain him because his contracted and we get to have the first offer and he may show us some loyalty.

The big big names are never going to come until we improve consistently. Sheens can help this.

Fox reporting Madge has met with Brad Arthur about an assistant coaching role at Parramatta next year. I’m sure everyone can connect the dots on that.

We have a loosing culture on the field and poor leadership in management.

This is evidenced by failing to lock up Joffa, AdamD and Hastings.

What junior would sign with the tigers if Melb or the roosters were remotely interested?

I still think that Madge was turning the culture and attitudes around.

Seen that fox report , Madge to Eels as assistant , I think they realise how far they will slip with the players who are leaving , maybe Papai does want to stay at the slimmers , Tigers need to hold firm as Madge will have him on World Cup duty , the shit won’t stop , Hold firm Tigers

Seen that fox report , Madge to Eels as assistant , I think they realise how far they will slip with the players who are leaving , maybe Papai does want to stay at the slimmers , Tigers need to hold firm as Madge will have him on World Cup duty , the shit won’t stop , Hold firm Tigers
Marriage based on Devon.

Back