Isaiah Papali’i #265

If only we had a competent Lawyer who could address this blatant cohesion to breach a registered contract.😂😂😂😂

IP should concentrate on the rest of the year with the scum and think about how they wanted to lowball him with an offer that was not worthy of his status of second rower of the year. He will get an extra games pay this year at Pawwa compared to us.

He will look good in a Tigers jersey next year

Don’t know what more Arthurs really could’ve said.

Kent asked Arthur’s the question is Papa leaving and Arthurs basically said he has signed with the Tigers and its up to the Tigers as to if that changes.

That confirms he is heading our way unless Sheens has a change of heart which I doubt.

Kent asked Arthur’s the question is Papa leaving and Arthurs basically said he has signed with the Tigers and its up to the Tigers as to if that changes.

That confirms he is heading our way unless Sheens has a change of heart which I doubt.

It confirms he still wants out. He actually said "he has indicated he wants to stay". It's extremely blatant work by Parra and Papali'i.

I’m not even bothered about Brad Arthur talking about Isiah as he’s currently an eels player, it’s the context “he has indicated that his preference is to stay here ( at the eels )” this just keeps on dragging the media love this Sh*t

I agree, what is he going to say ‘i want the nest second rower in the comp to leave’

Wests Tigers should go on the offensive and keep this going through Parra’s failed finals campaign. Announce every third day that Paps will be at tigers unless we get a like for like replacement. Then knock back any mooted replacements.
I think exactly like that.

hahaah this show and kent gets me everytime. Somehow, theyve taken the manager coming out and publicly declaring he will be here and twisted that to keep the discussion going. Imagine the amount of media attention we'd get if we actually make the top 8 or have some sort of success. We're dead last. 16th. yet this keeps going. For reference, hypothetically if the Titans were in this same situation regarding Paps, would this be stemming along the way it is, even after the manager makes his claims last week... dont think so.

hahaah this show and kent gets me everytime. Somehow, theyve taken the manager coming out and publicly declaring he will be here and twisted that to keep the discussion going. Imagine the amount of media attention we'd get if we actually make the top 8 or have some sort of success. We're dead last. 16th. yet this keeps going. For reference, hypothetically if the Titans were in this same situation regarding Paps, would this be stemming along the way it is, even after the manager makes his claims last week... dont think so.
Brad Arthur said word for word his preference is to remain at parra. This isn’t a media beat up mate.

Back