Isaiah Papali’i #265

Good on him for giving us a positive for his pending arrival , seems like he has some brains , good player and hopefully players step up with him , we need more players no doubt to help the rebuild but happy he and Appi are coming

Good on him for giving us a positive for his pending arrival , seems like he has some brains , good player and hopefully players step up with him , we need more players no doubt to help the rebuild but happy he and Appi are coming
Finally someone with the balls to take on a challenge rather than just stay with or sign with another good club so as to not ruin their reputation

Thanks papi for staying strong with our struggling club

Kelma is embarrassing, would rather John Carlaw playing there instead
It’s well known that they say we have a soft underbelly those around the game. I have always said it’s an issue with our second row, in large part.

The only problem with that comparison is the fact it is comparing Parras best forward by far to our worst forward by the same margin.Pack against Pack our blokes for once stood up to the opposition,we need a lot more of it
Garners stats not much better. 5 hit ups 50m. A few good hits yeah but we need backrowers who impact the game with the ball.

Garners stats not much better. 5 hit ups 50m. A few good hits yeah but we need backrowers who impact the game with the ball.
Garner worked really hard on his edge, particularly in their 20m, really put them on the back foot on multiple sets.

He had a bigger impact on the territory game than the stats might suggest.

Garner worked really hard on his edge, particularly in their 20m, really put them on the back foot on multiple sets.

He had a bigger impact on the territory game than the stats might suggest.
I’ve noticed his impact more of late but I still believe we need a bloke with a strong carry on either edge. We are a one trick pony in attack.

Keep in mind, those stats are against us. Good player though. Will do discs in his back carrying the rest of the pack every week.

Nah. I'm less worried. Stef is quality. Musgrove is a good impact prop. Twal works his backside off. Pole looks like he can do the job. Blore might come good. Joe O is quality.

Injuries will kill us in the forwards. We need some more bodies but there is a long time until next season starts. I wish we'd kept Garner.

It’s well known that they say we have a soft underbelly those around the game. I have always said it’s an issue with our second row, in large part.
We have had that tag for as long as I can remember. Kelma is the Poster boy for this, but he’s not the only one. It’s the off ball efforts that count just as much as on ball, which we do very very little of.

Latest posts

Back