Isaiah Papali’i #265

I bet we get someone better........ Nah we won't.

Pretty dog from him. Been surrounding him the whole time he was
here.
Would he go to the Roosters or the Broncos and dog it? I doubt it. Why do you think that would be?

View attachment 3520

Whats this, we signed an established player, who will be a ripe age of 25 when he joins us in 2023?

Who is running this show and what have they done with my team!!!

Also love that theres been no quotables in the leadup from fedora or cowlick head

Hopefully he gets an early release, but if not will be great to see him in 2023
What a poorly aged comment 😂

Would he go to the Roosters or the Broncos and dog it? I doubt it. Why do you think that would be?
????
Nah mate,I'm not saying he'll dog it at another team.

I'm saying I think it's dog he's going early. There has always been speculation since he signed
with us he wanted out. Now he's leaving early.

Sounds like we are fairly committed to developing Samuela as a 80 minutes edge back rower, meaning no place for Paps to be a starter.

Good move to free up cap space as long as we utilise it to strengthen the squad, not weaken it.
well said. will mean we have money to go to market and strengthen positions in need, namely on the wing and potentially through the middle.

our second row depth is poor though, no question, so we will need to bolster the depth chart, but there's enough on the market to do that in a low cost manner.

Well it’s clear Samuela locked down an edge spot which now leaves it open for either someone below to make a push or sign someone else. Not overly sad he’s gone, wasn’t anything special for us but in his defence no one really has and had some pretty poor excuses for a half and attack.

well said. will mean we have money to go to market and strengthen positions in need, namely on the wing and potentially through the middle.

our second row depth is poor though, no question, so we will need to bolster the depth chart, but there's enough on the market to do that in a low cost manner.
Surely Bateman goes too, after all Papali’i has been far superior to Bateman and earning less.

Could it be a home-coming for the Sironen brothers! That would be a very Tigers thing.

Personally I reckon Connelly Lemulemu has plenty of upside if we could pry him from the Phins.

Welcome to the Adam Blair Club, Ipap.

It’s not an exclusive club, but you’re now a life long member. Club HR is McQueen will send you our welcome pack, club secretary , M’bye will take your shirt size. If you’re interested in joining the executive committee, please contact Josh Reynolds. Please note, unlike your career at Wests, the executive team does expect you to turn up at least once a year.

Papalii hasn't achieved at the Tigers.
I don't think he wants to be here.

Good business move to be fair.
Hopefully we've got a plan here though.
Yeah. I think his lack of interest is effecting his on field results. Hasn't been terrible, hasn't been great, just hasn't worked out for both parties by the look of it.

Back