Isaiah Papali’i #265

The Tigers have asked him to give the club more time to sort out its future before making his next move.

How amateurish does that sound. Hope it's not the club specifically coming out stating that.
Surprised?

There’s a difference between agitating with 6-12 months to go vs 2-3 years. He’s signed a long term, high value contract.

Big suprise!! Read the article u can easily read between the lines…
Pawa suddenly have enough money available in their cap to keep papa!!
Typical sea slug of a team and establishment, absolute scum club!
No doubt the slugs have spoke to papas management who have leaked this to get him out. Just like they did with that scum Moses!
I hope they don’t win a comp for another 40 years.
And do t get me started on Paul Kunt, yesterday complaining about paying $50 to stand on the hill!! He’s just a Maguire lover, pushing his barrow against Pascoe. Never played the game just like hooper and creepy Crawley no nothing!!
Don’t believe the hype

Surprised?
Tbh thought it was something the media were pulling out if their arses (sorry for the wording, can't think of how else to say it) as there's been some noise around us wanting M Moses and Nathan Brown, so firstly believed it was an attempt to try to add some fuel to the fire (between Eels and Tigers) by involving Papalii to the conversation.
Because they do tend to elaborate and sensationalise, with them not having any details of who we are currently targeting as our next coach, I could see it would be enough motive for them to create a headline - to push us back in the spotlight. Purely because it gets clicks.
Papalii had a legitimate concern about our next coach and without knowing who Riccio's source is we don't know even know how much truth there is in the story. My only concern is the line from the Chammas tweet about agitating for a release, as otherwise it would look more like a total fabrication.

Hopefully parra miss the 8 so he’s here sooner and this is over with haha

The only way we will know 100% is surely these reporters rock up to parra training and ask him directly. Are you committed to the contract you signed?

Reactions: 851
The only way we will know 100% is surely these reporters rock up to parra training and ask him directly. Are you committed to the contract you signed?
There’s quotes from Sheens that he’s having second thoughts. Why wouldn’t he be?

Big suprise!! Read the article u can easily read between the lines…
Pawa suddenly have enough money available in their cap to keep papa!!
Typical sea slug of a team and establishment, absolute scum club!
No doubt the slugs have spoke to papas management who have leaked this to get him out. Just like they did with that scum Moses!
I hope they don’t win a comp for another 40 years.
And do t get me started on Paul Kunt, yesterday complaining about paying $50 to stand on the hill!! He’s just a Maguire lover, pushing his barrow against Pascoe. Never played the game just like hooper and creepy Crawley no nothing!!
Don’t believe the hype
Kent actually did play the game to a reasonable level - was stuck behind Sterlo etc. at Parra…
Eventually chose work, but probably could have had somewhat of a career - chose journalism fairly early on.

Reactions: 851
Kent actually did play the game to a reasonable level - was stuck behind Sterlo etc. at Parra…
Eventually chose work, but probably could have had somewhat of a career - chose journalism fairly early on.
1 game I believe,

Guys it's the weekly destructive leak.

Someone high up is not happy.

Did you catch Kent's comment about Lee v pascoe need to just have a shoot off to see who survives.

I'm starting to think pascoe is the leak.

The guy just doesn’t want to be coached by 2022 Jason Taylor . I dunno which coach that is , but that’s fair enough . Never forget he got released from the warriors and the eels snapped him up on the cheap . The lack of job security , and the reality of fickleness in professional sports would be pretty clear to the guy based on that period of his career alone .
He just wants to make sure he’s not committing career Suicide .

Back