Isaiah Papali’i #265

If I’m the tigers and he try’s to pull out, I’d be playing the mental health card before he does. From what I gather from the other weak humans is, the first to play it, owns it.
The Nrl should fix this shite it’s an embarrassment to the game but are to weak to do anything unless it’s for news limited and city fords sales so we need to look out for ourselves.
Everyone is against us. WTF.

My point is that Isiah has a team mate named Moses who is well aware of the ways of getting out of a contract.
Just a couple of comments. First up a mate played charity golf day last Thursday with Benji... No reason to expect Isiah not to be at the club next year. Personally this situation and other players wanting out of their contracts after both parties agree in good faith and then changing their minds, fine I say BUT NRL should not register any other contract the player may wish to sign with another club until such time the player serves out of the game for the length of time of the contract - So Isiah sits out 3 years of the NRL being the period he signed with the Tigers. Problem solved.

If I’m the tigers and he try’s to pull out, I’d be playing the mental health card before he does. From what I gather from the other weak humans is, the first to play it, owns it.
The Nrl should fix this shite it’s an embarrassment to the game but are to weak to do anything unless it’s for news limited and city fords sales so we need to look out for ourselves.
Those with mental health issues, can get help. If we apply it here, mental health doesn’t even get a mention , he would have left the game , seeking treatment.

WESTS TIGERS VS THE WORLD.

9 news just now had a big story on him and was making out he hasn’t decided what he’ll do. My house is a madhouse so couldn’t hear most of what was said but heard “he hasn’t decided if he’ll honour his contact”. WTF

Reactions: 851
Who does this piece of shit think he is. Getting on TV saying he hasn't decided if he will come to the Tigers and he will decide in the off season. So not only is the grub backflipping, he wants to make it so we don't have time sign anyone else.

That interview would have me straight on the phone telling him to shut his mouth and he will not be playing NRL next year of he doesn't play for us if I was Sheens. Enough is enough, put the dog in his place.

NRL should be contacted asap to sort Ipap and Parra out.

9 news just now had a big story on him and was making out he hasn’t decided what he’ll do. My house is a madhouse so couldn’t hear most of what was said but heard “he hasn’t decided if he’ll honour his contact”. WTF
All they said was iPap is leaving everything to his manager as it's too much for him to take in

He stated he hasn’t made up his mind on what to do next year; he is leaving it all to his manager; he wants to focus on this year with Parra and will make his final decision after the season ends…..helllo you signed a contract you DH, there is only one decision to make and that is what to pack for lunch on day 1 of preseason training for the Tigers…..gee I hope we don’t cave in to this Guy….

If it does get to the point where the club decides they have to release him (which it will because we are so weak), then part of the release condition should be he can't sign with Parra for 3 years.

Who does this piece of shit think he is. Getting on TV saying he hasn't decided if he will come to the Tigers and he will decide in the off season. So not only is the grub backflipping, he wants to make it so we don't have time sign anyone else.

That interview would have me straight on the phone telling him to shut his mouth and he will not be playing NRL next year of he doesn't play for us if I was Sheens. Enough is enough, put the dog in his place.

NRL should be contacted asap to sort Ipap and Parra out.
They should. The NRL should start making these players sit out the 2023 season with no pay.

If it does get to the point where the club decides they have to release him (which it will because we are so weak), then part of the release condition should be he can't sign with Parra for 3 years.
Then the roosters will get him

Interview with IPap gave me no confidence he’ll be here, despite signing a binding contract.
Claims the sacking of Madge was the catalyst to reconsider

Back