Isaiah Papali’i #265

Let him go now, what’s the point of going through the motions with someone who doesn’t want to be at the club ?
Without a like for a like, why would you?
He is a bargaining chip to do better. A bit of horse trading to be done I expect.

I actually think the last game he played was one of his best
Maybe cos he knew his future was settled. I know in my last role at work which was really stressful and gave me tons of anxiety, once I found something else, I came in my last week and felt like I was on a holiday. Felt awesome.

Wasn't he home sick wanting to return to NZ?
EXACTLY, the rubbish when he was finishing at parra wanting to go home to family, so does anyone know next year are tiger's paying any of his contract while at Panthers???

I don't really see this as a positive. I have no doubt he'll dominate for Penrith and probably be in discussions for buy of the year next year.

It's all well and good to blame the players for not living up to the expectations, but it's a long list and sometimes you have to consider "maybe it's not them it's me". Sullivan, Bateman, Laurie, Peachey, Brooks, Talau, Liddle etc. all underperforming while they were here.

In fact, I think Sam Fainu is the first player to perform above expectations in years.
Bula? Galvin?

Back