Isaiah Papali’i #265

Thanks,
hope not. He is the exact type of backrower Brooks has needed his whole career and not at all suited to Doueihi.
Anyways a couple podcasts i listen to was saying it was reported he is on the left after previously saying they were expecting him to be right.
Someone who seem them train will pick up on this mate.
Funny how things change, we played where we knew we could beat the opposition 🤔

He killed in 2022 playing on the right side.you’d think we would play him there ? Seems crazy to put him back on the left side

Didn't he play at lock a couple of times. I hope we have him on the left edge with Brooks.
Absolutely! Surely he has to play off Brooks.
I think Bateman likes the left as well?
Likes to step off his left and cut back in.

Absolutely! Surely he has to play off Brooks.
I think Bateman likes the left as well?
Likes to step off his left and cut back in.

Maybe both on the left ?

Just joking. I think they could both play either side. I'm pretty sure Bateman was on the right when he was at Canberra.

Maybe both on the left ?

Just joking. I think they could both play either side. I'm pretty sure Bateman was on the right when he was at Canberra.
He was everywhere Earl. I think Stuart either gave him roaming rights or gave up trying to keep him to one side?
It will be interesting to watch how it unfolds.
OTOH, I think we’re unanimous on what we can expect from Papali’i. His career has taken off since he moved to Australia.

OTOH, I think we’re unanimous on what we can expect from Papali’i

I think he is a sure bet. One of the best second rowers in the comp. I think he is the most consistent which is exactly what we need.

Fifita to me has ability to impact a game more than any other second rower but IP is more consistent.

I think he is a sure bet. One of the best second rowers in the comp. I think he is the most consistent which is exactly what we need.

Fifita to me has ability to impact a game more than any other second rower but IP is more consistent.
Wow, wouldn’t that be something to see?
Fifita and Papali’i in the same team having a friendly rivalry, pushing each other and backing each other?

Pin that reply champ!

You'll be eating them words - and you have just destroyed any previous claim you had to being a good judge of a footballer!!

Let's be honest - you needed both a psychologist and an optomestrist when you claimed Nathan Milone could resemble Steve Renouf!!!

I've seen enough in this kid to back him to the hilt and put my reputation on it!!

Go and hoist some more bombs into the gum trees for catching practice!
Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humour Red

Pin that reply champ!

You'll be eating them words - and you have just destroyed any previous claim you had to being a good judge of a footballer!!

Let's be honest - you needed both a psychologist and an optomestrist when you claimed Nathan Milone could resemble Steve Renouf!!!

I've seen enough in this kid to back him to the hilt and put my reputation on it!!

Go and hoist some more bombs into the gum trees for catching practice!
But for that very same Milone reasoning I can't make the same claim about Pole ...every time I saw Milone he looked the goods ...but I might only watch him play 5 games a season ....Pole looks ok from what I have seen ...but not at the level of Thompson ..yet ..which is what I said

Back