It would be cheaper to pay out Jason Taylors final two years than to get rid of Robbie.

teddy23

So if Taylor does leave for whatever reason who does everyone think we should look at for a coach

I think we made the wrong decision and should of signed Anthony Griffin and if Taylor does walk out or gets sacked i believe Griffin is the best choice financially

What does everyone think or do you want Taylor to stay?

@teddy23 said:
So if Taylor does leave for whatever reason who does everyone think we should look at for a coach

I think we made the wrong decision and should of signed Anthony Griffin and if Taylor does walk out or gets sacked i believe Griffin is the best choice financially

Have a look at how Anthony Griffins CQ Capras are going in the Qld Cup mate

They did a trip to PNG recently and couldn't even organize visas for 17 players had to give one game contracts to 2 local PNG players and got beaten 68-4

They have won 1 game all season

If this club gets Griffin they are :crazy

Robbie Farah captain-coach in 2016, head coach thereafter. Seriously.

He has the player's respect, he is an inspiration to them. He is a leader not a follower, he genuinely loves the Tigers… and he doesn't talk in meaningless business-speak.
With Robbie and Mitchell Moses running things, we'll have our best season in five years.

there are a few options…john cartwright,geoff toovey or maybe todd payten who still has a lot of friends here.

After potter was'nt re-signed the last bloke I wanted was Jason Taylor another bloke I wasn't too keen on was Nathan brown but since Taylor's signing iv seen and heard much more from brown and have changed my opinion and believe he has the makings of a good coach so I'll say Nathan brown.

You would have noticed Kimmorely pat Farah on the back as he came off the field yesterday right on the sideline. I thought at the time this was a significant moment, a demonstration of solidarity?
Payten has great communication skills and a WT to boot.

Payten is the best personality fit for the young players.

Kimmorley would make a good first grade assistant.

Kidwell should be left right out.

Griffin's number should be blocked.

The Walker brothers could be an inspired choice given how this team likes to play its football. Id definitely interview them.

Brown would be solid, a low risk choice.

And i dont think we should have to pay out Jason Taylor, we should threaten him with being dropped to reserve grade coach next year and see how he likes it.

Whats good for the goose…..

@Pawsandclaws said:
You would have noticed Kimmorely pat Farah on the back as he came off the field yesterday right on the sideline. I thought at the time this was a significant moment, a demonstration of solidarity?
Payten has great communication skills and a WT to boot.

Also noticed Farah completely ignored him…

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

@happy tiger said:
@teddy23 said:

Have a look at how Anthony Griffins CQ Capras are going in the Qld Cup mate

They did a trip to PNG recently and couldn't even organize visas for 17 players had to give one game contracts to 2 local PNG players and got beaten 68-4

They have won 1 game all season

If this club gets Griffin they are :crazy

But the other great Capras coach who won the spoon for them was a raging hot favourite before JT got it and btw is assistant coach for NSW. What a weird world.

On past performances Griffin went OK at the Broncos. Yeah yeah look where Bennetts got them now. Griffin bought the wiz 5/8 and a few others and Bennetts also got his "shadow" there too now.

If JT gets what he wants and still doesn't perform next year then target Bellamy, Hasler, Green or Payten in 2017.

Ideally we shouldn't get a rookie coach and will need someone who had a clear view on what's needed and what he wants to instill success with experience in doing so.

Bellamy & Hasler both cover that bill.

We cant keep leading with emotion.

Not just about who gets along with players, bakes cookies.

Coaching is about BALLS to make unpopular decisions as well as having the vision and plan to get to an outcome that is sometimes years down the track.

we are living in an era of instant gratification with stupid facebook and Twitter etc where everyone believes them selves to have a qualified opinion that everyone else should take notice off.

This is the main problem.

We want it fixed and fixed now.

Jason Taylor is the best we could get and the best we can afford at the moment, The clubs financial trajectory is not good.

We cant afford another failed start. (suggestions of Griffin, Cartright etc a ludicrous)

I love the fact that Robbie had a smashing game Yesterday, I am so happy but in all honesty we should see what happens with a longer term view.

No one who has any previous involvement with the club… This never works unless they have coached 150+ games.

If JT is finished up, the board must find the coin to 'purchases' the right manager to run this team.

Ivan Cleary or Michael Maguire seem to have the temperament which could work at the Tigers.

@Tiger Watto said:
No one who has any previous involvement with the club… This never works unless they have coached 150+ games.

If JT is finished up, the board must find the coin to 'purchases' the right manager to run this team.

Ivan Cleary or Michael Maguire seem to have the temperament which could work at the Tigers.

Not convinced on Cleary as a coach.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Farah goes to Souths and Maguire comes to the Tigers

Back