It's a miracle we won today

As Watto said,they lacked direction, Farah although he racked up a squillion tackles was not as decisive as he can be and seem to be in two minds in attack, Brooks did some very good things, but you would not say he had control of the team and Austen adds engery, but he tends to just scoot off without any real plan. A few time we got to the 5th with no idea what play we were going to put on, good teams get caught out maybe once every few games on the 5th but not three times in one match.

The good thing we have so much improvement in us and we just need to get through the SOO series with a couple of wins. Fingers crossed the combinations will come and we will make a massive end of season charge

@The Phantom said:
I think Tedesco was the difference .he was so strong at the back.Our goal line defence has certainly improved also.

Agreed, my mate and I commented that his positional play was excellent. He always seemed to be in the right place at the right time.

He could have put a little more effort into trying to stop Uate for the firsdt try though, but that is my only criticism of him. Played well.

Oh, and Sirro is bloody massive!!!!

Back