It's a miracle we won today

Sabre

We were definitely the better team but the imbeciles in pink were determined to and did everything could do to give Newcastle the 2 points.
Add to that we played much of the game with 2 players on the bench and it's a great win.

It's about what I expected for this match. They were flat for large parts of the game. Not much on the field talking going on in those parts. Definitely a lack of communication. Though they did manage a win when not playing their best is a good sign.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Newcastles kicking game was outstanding in the 2nd half. Combined with there commitment and we were in big trouble. A freakish 40/20 turned the game and saved us.

Maybe we were the better team, but not by much.

It was a tough gutsy win despite us playing very average imo.
As stated we lost Fulton & Sirro, we had all manner of BS calls go against us, playing away at a tough Knights home ground with parochial home crowd…against a desperate team fighting for survival...when you look at what we were up against it was a good win.

When we learn to not put ourselves under so much pressure with silly risky play and errors we we do it a lot easier...I think a disruptive bye week/fortnight played a part

That was a crucial win, I wanted those two points so bad as I dont think we'll get the 2 next week.

That Boyd "knock on" changed the whole flow of the game. Absolute joke of a call. Few injuries as well the boys seemed battered and bruised a lot out on there feet as the time
Wound down.

@hobbo2803 said:
Happy 200th Boyd - LOSER !

Haha love how he just watched Brooks' 40/20 go into touch.

Seen other footage of him this year not giving a crap & dogging it…leaving bombs for team mates

Typical QLDer

We looked like we just wanted to put our heads on a pillow and go to sleep there for a bit. Looked like we were done.

Week off, players coming back on the team. Im putting it down to a game to forget and hope they put it together next game, then worry if they don't.

Boyds missed knock on call, and the dubious try where anasta got ko'd messed up my 13+. Reckon the tigers would have kicked on and flogged them.

Bj lelua also got his hansd on anastA during his play for the ball (albeit gently) and he didn't play at it. Letter of the law should have been tackled in the air - penalty tigers.

@innsaneink said:
@hobbo2803 said:
Happy 200th Boyd - LOSER !

Haha love how he just watched Brooks' 40/20 go into touch.

Seen other footage of him this year not giving a crap & dogging it…leaving bombs for team mates

Typical QLDer

Yeah he's the biggest tosser in the game by a mile!
He looks like a guinea pig to boot !

@stevetiger said:
I don't get what you guys are saying. He killed us out there.

Agreed.A clown who makes a post spreading hatred and Attacking a players fortitude is always a given to bring out the insulting masses.Boyd has struggled at times with Newcastle but today he was there best.

@stevetiger said:

Yeh i agree, he was best on ground.

So good to see him finally have a go and STILL LOSE hahaha….cant stand him

I didn't really see it as a miraculous win; more a sign that the team has a winning mentality and the fortitude to get the win under very difficult conditions.

I thought it was a really good game (tigers looked amazing the first 20). injuries took their inevitable toll on the team but they turned the tide after the gidley send off and then hung on for a very tough win. Well done tiges!

I owe the Knights a big thank you for declining the kick as i had us at the minus 1 and a half.

@GNR4LIFE said:
I owe the Knights a big thank you for declining the kick as i had us at the minus 1 and a half.

Brave bet for an extra few $.
Risk not really worth the reward there.

@king sirro said:
@stevetiger said:

Yeh i agree, he was best on ground.

So good to see him finally have a go and STILL LOSE hahaha….cant stand him

I haven't seen him this season but every time I watch him he is a gun. He destroyed us out there.

Easily the best player on the field.

The refs kept it close after the Tigers really looked like they were going to rack up a number, than the Tigers hit quick sand due to a very good kicking game from the Knights and fatigue hitting us due to our lack of a full bench and than as only Gidley can do he got us over the line with his sinning binning and a couple of dumb plays at the end.

Woods was daylight in front of the other 34 players

@supercoach said:
The refs kept it close after the Tigers really looked like they were going to rack up a number, than the Tigers hit quick sand due to a very good kicking game from the Knights and fatigue hitting us due to our lack of a full bench and than as only Gidley can do he got us over the line with his sinning binning and a couple of dumb plays at the end.

**Woods was daylight in front of the other 34 players**

Woods plays the game on a different planet! On the Footy Show this morning, Galloway said he would become the greatest prop ever, if he keeps going the way he is - unbelievable wrap!

Back