Its Almost Over

4 years @ 800k per year and he drops the ball twice on the attack cold. He does this regularly too.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but to me that is a disaster.
4 year contract total of 2.5 mil.
750x3, 350x 1
What your suggesting is they signed him for a 4 year 3.2 Mil contract which just isn’t true.

Furthermore unlike our club that had to backend our halfbacks contract to recruit some quality around him.
The sharks have Finucane on a cheaper wage at the point their up and coming forwards like Uele and Rudolph would be demanding a little more.

problem is wests ashfield won't sell they don't care about winning football games
I fear if we are sold it will be to Perth franchise

Do you really believe this ? Seriously ?

So Wests Ashfield don't want to any games and don't care about where we are on the ladder and if we got rid of them we'd turn it all around.

Why mention a Perth franchise ?

Do you have any evidence of any of this ?

• Love
Reactions: BZN
Lauren, this Board,Coach and CEO have created this shit storm, and we're supposed to trust them with another plan to try and get us out of it.
It'll be 15 years of failure, the lack of accountability is why were perennially shit.
Exactly. If people keep failing you replace the people not the plan.

The problem we had yesterday was that this team cant handle sudden change or pressure....
We looked like being beaten even before the changes by a team full of confidence and stability...2 things we desperately lack...
Starford is young and inexperienced,who else replaces Laurie...
Garner isnt a centre but did the best he could,who replaces JTJ...
What Im saying is that there is plenty of inexperienced youth available that just isnt up to the pressure of NRL at this point in time,Madden is doing well considering he is a cup player,he is trying so hard compared to Brooks,Noffa,Ken M who are seasoned NRL players,are you starting to get the picture...
I agree that something isnt right with these players,not getting to dummy half,poor passing,watching the ball roll into touch(I played on the wing for years and my coaches all taught me to fall on the loose ball,posession of the ball gives you the opportunity to win the game,cant win the game without the ball...
I dont blame Madge for all our problems,he can only work with what he has got,and atm that isnt much at all...

The problem we had yesterday was that this team cant handle sudden change or pressure....
We looked like being beaten even before the changes by a team full of confidence and stability...2 things we desperately lack...
Starford is young and inexperienced,who else replaces Laurie...
Garner isnt a centre but did the best he could,who replaces JTJ...
What Im saying is that there is plenty of inexperienced youth available that just isnt up to the pressure of NRL at this point in time,Madden is doing well considering he is a cup player,he is trying so hard compared to Brooks,Noffa,Ken M who are seasoned NRL players,are you starting to get the picture...
I agree that something isnt right with these players,not getting to dummy half,poor passing,watching the ball roll into touch(I played on the wing for years and my coaches all taught me to fall on the loose ball,posession of the ball gives you the opportunity to win the game,cant win the game without the ball...
I dont blame Madge for all our problems,he can only work with what he has got,and atm that isnt much at all...
It goes much higher than the bad players we have currently mate.

A: Something in the club is driving these guys to give less than their best. (Culture)

B: It’s that obvious players aren’t giving their all, we are going to keep struggling to get others to come here and the best juniors will not stay.

Rotten.

They aren't playing for the coach. It's the classic sign.
This isn't a new thing it's been happening in football since I can remember.
Lose the playing group and tankers will reveal themselves.

They aren't playing for the coach. It's the classic sign.
This isn't a new thing it's been happening in football since I can remember.
Lose the playing group and tankers will reveal themselves.
I don’t buy this. There’s plenty more to play for than your coach. Your dream/ career and family are just a few that should be enough.

I don’t buy this. There’s plenty more to play for than your coach. Your dream/ career and family are just a few that should be enough.
Dream career at the Tigers? It's a launchpad for young talent that abandons us or a journeyman looking for one last contract.
Lot of people we recruit don't really give a toss because it's nearly over for them. Tamou, Roberts joins the long list of those gone before them.

Dream career at the Tigers? It's a launchpad for young talent that abandons us or a journeyman looking for one last contract.
Lot of people we recruit don't really give a toss because it's nearly over for them. Tamou, Roberts joins the long list of those gone before them.
Agree but that’s not on the head coach that’s on the dud administration that’s had this brain dead strategy for years now.

I'm hurting like everyone else, but realistically we could have easily won three games so far (Storm, Warriors, Titans).

Given our injury toll, things aren't nearly as bad as the media are making out.

And therein could lie the problem,these guys arent professional enough and are the last of whats left in the NRL capable talent,all others have been bought by other clubs,Hynes,Paps,Burton etc all went to other clubs and bettered themselves,we seem to end up with the ones who dont make the cut anywhere else and just seem to roll with the stigma of being an "NRL"player....
Things need to change ..and change bigtime...

Roberts was playing badly at Souffs before he came here which is why nobody wanted to sign him

We have lots of issues but we were a bottom 4 team prior to the season kicking off and we have a lot of injuries.

We can turn this around and push our way to the top of that bottom 4 group. That is about it for this season unless Hastings turns into superman.

I'm hurting like everyone else, but realistically we could have easily won three games so far (Storm, Warriors, Titans).

We were deadset awful against Warriors and Titans. So we have played one decent half out of ten.

Forwards ok but slow Koroisau and Papalii should get them moving forward . Keep Hastings and Toa from present availables and dump the rest.

Latest posts

Members online

Back