Its time

getagrip

The sooner a new coach is announced and the broom is put through this joint the better. They are playing the same brand of football that has failed for quite some time. Just ONE exampleI is that right side defense. It doesn't take a mental giant to see that going down our right side defence is a recipe for success.What is of more concern is that nothing is ever done (and hasn't been for several years) to address this.I find it hard to believe how the players can continue to bang there heads against a brick wall. Maybe for some it doesn't hurt. For the others I hope a new broom will give them some hope.

@ said:
The sooner a new coach is announced and the broom is put through this joint the better. They are playing the same brand of football that has failed for quite some time. Just ONE exampleI is that right side defense. It doesn't take a mental giant to see that going down our right side defence is a recipe for success.What is of more concern is that nothing is ever done (and hasn't been for several years) to address this.I find it hard to believe how the players can continue to bang there heads against a brick wall. Maybe for some it doesn't hurt. For the others I hope a new broom will give them some hope.

100% agree.

I hear the appointment would have been made earlier but our board didn't want to hand control to Ivan Cleary. Cleary won't budge until he has full control… I believe this could have been sorted a week ago. Another prime example where our board has no fn idea. They need someone like Ivan to sort out the mess they created.

I've had a gutful of these incompetent fools

We have scored 22 points in the second halves. from 5 games 😂😂

Were a walking embarrassment right now.

I pray Clearly comes in next week but I would understand if he did not want to.

This is the problem with all this we have no say we have no control… if only we could have more input in the running of our club

100% Agree with so many players not signed for next year this mob are doing wonders for their stock NOT. No real heart in terms of TEAMWORK better call 000 were flatlining fast.

@ said:

Imagine if he reneged altogether. This forum would single handedly cause the discontinueation of rope at Bunnings.

@ said:
@ said:

Imagine if he reneged altogether. This forum would single handedly cause the discontinueation of rope at Bunnings.

:roll

Oh well there is always Todd Payten :mrgreen:

No fulltime coach this was always going to happen. It's a shame and the fans are rightly livid. Board should of handled taylors sacking lot better or waited until cleary had actually signed on.

@ said:

Hope no ones told Taumololo about our Right side. We neednt introduce Moses , Nofa , and kevvie to him before the game. As they'll see quite enough of him next weekend.

There is one upside - the Dragons were this bad last year and they appear to have turned it around.

@ said:
There is one upside - the Dragons were this bad last year and they appear to have turned it around.

Cool

We just need to sign Packer ,Vaughn , Thompson , De Belin ,Dugan , Widdop and Aitken

@ said:
This is the problem with all this we have no say we have no control… if only we could have more input in the running of our club

What, us on this forum to have control? I'm just speechless!

@ said:
@ said:

Cool

We just need to sign Packer ,Vaughn , Thompson , De Belin ,Dugan , Widdop and Aitken

Apart from Vaughan they were all there last year. The TEAM has turned around.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Cool

I think you've missed the single biggest factor. Benji ain't there this year stuffing it all up.

Sounds like the UFC " IT'S TIME "

Nothing changes, where else would you have a job where regardless how you perform you will be back out there next week?
JT put this team together so I doubt Ivan can change to much maybe somehow play with heart and pride.

I'll judge Ivan from next year but his record speaks for himself with what he did at the Warriors and a game short of a Grand final at Panthers.

@ said:

Nah. Their defence was still mostly ok last year, it was their attack that was utterly hopeless. The Tigers can't defend or attack.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Cool

I think you've missed the single biggest factor. Benji ain't there this year stuffing it all up.

Yeah but the Tigers got rid of Farah. From reading this forum I thought that was going to turn Brooks and Moses into Cronk and Thurston.

Yes we need a new coach and ASAP, but things will not change til the roster has a major overhaul and we come up with a new style of football. At present the zero plan to our attack, its either one out or pass it out to the flanks and pray. When we were at our best there were plenty of players in motion running good decoys and we had plenty of plays now we are so predictable. I get the feeling having a bunch of kids in the spine is not helping our cause, but I also do not want to blame them entirely because there a 17 players out there.

Many may disagree, but we need a year from hell to force change and hopefully it starts today ( the change that is)

Members online

Back