Jackson Hastings - #251 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Jackson has a speedy recovery, he has been great for the team. It is infuriating that the person that caused the injury, remained on the field. Had it not been for Tamou exploding about the tackle we may not have even got the penalty. Hip drops are about as low as it gets. He should have been sent off or at the very least binned.
Carrigan had been tackling high all game prior to the incident & it was ignored.
I just hope the judiciary give him a long suspension to send a clear message that hip drops will not be tolerated.

frothing

carrigan should miss the rest of the season, idk why he wasnt binned for the tackle

orignally WE DIDNT EVEN GETY A PEANLTY UNTIL JACKSON COMPLAINED

anyways, who takes his role?

matamua? james ?

That bit about the ref/bunker NOT giving the Bronco coward 10 mins or sent off - the NRL is a joke!
What do you expect when Dearden does a blatant eye gouge on TOA and not even a penalty awarded.

I have to admit that it didn't look like much at first, but there was one particular angle that clearly showed a finger being jammed into Starford's eye.

Only my opinion but I thought it was worse than what Corey Waddell did, but obviously the match revue committee know what they are doing.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What do you expect when Dearden does a blatant eye gouge on TOA and not even a penalty awarded.

I have to admit that it didn't look like much at first, but there was one particular angle that clearly showed a finger being jammed into Starford's eye.

Only my opinion but I thought it was worse than what Corey Waddell did, but obviously the match revue committee know what they are doing.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I agree totally, the gouge from “rearend “ looked far worse but was totally ignored 😡

I hope Jackson has a speedy recovery, he has been great for the team. It is infuriating that the person that caused the injury, remained on the field. Had it not been for Tamou exploding about the tackle we may not have even got the penalty. Hip drops are about as low as it gets. He should have been sent off or at the very least binned.
Carrigan had been tackling high all game prior to the incident & it was ignored.
I just hope the judiciary give him a long suspension to send a clear message that hip drops will not be tolerated.
You would think once the judiciary take a look at it possibly 5 - 6 weeks, I think he should be out for the whole year, but I don't think the judiciary take the injury into account.

Now, let's all sit back and watch the NRL judiciary give Carrigan just 1 or 2 weeks off. Wait for the heart tugging stories about his wonderful character and how he never meant to injure Jackson with his illegal hip drop! If they buy that bill of goods he'll probably be exonerated and Jacko criticised for getting in Carrigan's way!

Watch Kent and Bwaif argue the Carrigan penalty should not be influenced by Hastings injury....

It was a horrendous tackle referred straight to the judiciary, yet he stayed on the field and we were lucky to get a penalty. Yeah i really believe theres no bias or favouritism going on in the Nrl, yeah right Annesley you flog.

Hope Jacko has a speedy recovery lock is his position next year everything we've lacked sign him up post haste.

It will be interesting to see how Hastings is replaced (obviously won't have the same ball playing). I hope we go with Fonua Brown and bring up one of our hookers. Brown used to play 5/8 and has strong defence so I'm sure he would be up to the task. Peachey to provide relief from the interchange.
Did u see those hookers play on the wk/end paws? They were trash

Who takes Hastings spot

For me either

Matamua at 13 or

Nu Brown at 13

Problem with nu Brown (or peach) at 13 would mean we would need simpkin or liddle at 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back