Jackson Hastings - #251 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hastings and AD co-captains 2023... with Api, Papalii, Twal and Maumalo also part of the leadership group. In a team that had little to no leaders a few seasons ago we're finally starting to see some change
Just the thought of

AD
API
HASTINGS
PAPA
KENNY
TWAL
STEFANO

THATS A HANDFUL of 1st grade players th build a team.around

Last edited:
And a role for Tamou at the club, has been pretty good the last couple of weeks and a lot of the young forwards are ongoing projects, he be ideal in a development capacity.
Tamou on a cheap one year deal on the basis that he will only be used as depth and to guide the young forwards like Pole and Utoikamanu would be good

Ofa has been brilliant this year. Few interviews I’ve seen of him are very JH like. Wears his heart on his sleeve and has been leading on the field this year.
Yep, best player this year. I would take up the option and even wack on another year or 2. Leads by example, loves the tough stuff. Last year I was not liking his game, this year I’m loving it.

NRL 360 saying that Carrigan should have been Sin Binned or Sent off after the tackle on Saturday. (And the ref wasn't even going to penalise it!) haha
Hey @NRL, put me in the bunker. And only me. I can make better decisions from my lounge room than the 3 blind mice you’ve got in there. Plus I’ll only be 10% of the cost.

Hey @NRL, put me in the bunker. And only me. I can make better decisions from my lounge room than the 3 blind mice you’ve got in there. Plus I’ll only be 10% of the cost.
Just working for tips?
Sting em full cost my man

Dear Melbourne Storm,
As you've obviously heard, our star playmaker Jacko Hastings has gone down for the rest of the year, I'm just inquiring of the possibility if you can loan the Wests Tigers Cam Munster for the remainder of the season?
We think it's only fair we loan you Nofo and we get Cam in return.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks in advance.

NRL 360 saying that Carrigan should have been Sin Binned or Sent off after the tackle on Saturday. (And the ref wasn't even going to penalise it!) haha
NRL 360 are idiots, look at the jersey colours and no way that even warranted a penalty. We were lucky Tamou wasn't sent off. Maumalo deserved another 10 in the bin too for standing still like last week. Different teams, different rules, same :poop:.

frothing

carrigan should miss the rest of the season, idk why he wasnt binned for the tackle

orignally WE DIDNT EVEN GETY A PEANLTY UNTIL JACKSON COMPLAINED

anyways, who takes his role?

matamua? james ?
Tamou complained... He went ballistic & gave the ref a gobful and got penalised... Then the bunker stepped in

Bet he gets off with 2-3 weeks , remember he’s at the broncos , if it had been Hastings doing it to cardigan , would have been 6-8 weeks for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back