James Graham

Didn't think I would ever say this but - no thanks.

Not the same player now as he was and certainly not worth the money you would have to pay.

Would rather keep Woods, has probably at least 6 more years than Graham and probably cheaper.

So they push Reynolds out to sign Foran and lose Graham and Kassiano to get Woods… And probably two other first graders. No wonder Dib is running around trying to convince clubs to bail them out.

Graham is on a massively back ended deal. They'll still be up for some decent coin to get him off their books.

Nathan Brown on NRL 360 the other night said they're not interested in Graham (though I think they'd take him on the cheap). He said they were after him or Matt Scott, but Graham didn't want to leave the Bulldogs so figured they're better off going for someone interested.
Would've taken him here at the start of the year to be honest, but I'm cooling off. We'll keep Woods and they can have McQueen and we'll call it a day.

@ said:
Graham is on a massively back ended deal. They'll still be up for some decent coin to get him off their books.

Some talks Souths offered to pay half his contract with Dogs chipping in the remainder.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Some talks Souths offered to pay half his contract with Dogs chipping in the remainder.

They'll end up with a pack full of poms! :laughing:

Better han a pack of Kiwis :wink:

The question could be who do you want more. Woods or Graham?

Personally i'd go with Graham out of the two. Watching Woods represent the club on 360 this year was enough to tip it.(at the right price)

Klemmer and Jackson are the real game.

@ said:
The question could be who do you want more. Woods or Graham?

Personally i'd go with Graham out of the two. Watching Woods represent the club on 360 this year was enough to tip it.(at the right price)

Klemmer and Jackson are the real game.

Good point, re 360\. Graham is the utmost professional. Then there's Woods. Graham was almost in tears when he talked about Reynolds leaving. I wonder if his relationship with grub could influence him if we show some interest.

Graham is living on reputation he gets dominated every hit up. He is worn down played 389 games and 32 this year. Champion in his prime but dead set plodder these days. There is a reason the Dogs moved for Woods as Graham was going to be moved on this year or next.

Eastwood reportedly on 800k next year.

Go home Bulldogs. You're drunk.

Graham HAS been good over the years,he is on the decline and we should look to others that maybe available…I don't think he will be our solution for his price...

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

They'll end up with a pack full of poms! :laughing:

Better han a pack of Kiwis :wink:

Yeah well considering the way the Warriors pack are going you could be right!

@ said:
Graham is living on reputation he gets dominated every hit up. He is worn down played 389 games and 32 this year. Champion in his prime but dead set plodder these days. There is a reason the Dogs moved for Woods as Graham was going to be moved on this year or next.

Agree , a big no to Graham

Would def take him and prob make him captain - incredibly experienced and a great influence for our squad. Very skillful in attack plus makes lots of meters and great defence.

Yes he is getting on and we already have Packer and Matulino so he wouldn't be top of my list but would still take him for 400k with Dogs paying the rest

@ said:

And his support for Des has not gone down well with the fans - at 1mill next year ….they are ready to say thanks and see ya.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back