OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

Plenty of WTs fans have seen the club snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in many facets including recruitment.
. Players slipping thru when the recruitment was meant to be done & dusted.
Seems to happen to us more than anywhere else though that's a guess
I perfectly understand some getting annoyed at members throwing handfuls of darts and moving goalposts on opinions.
Getting defensive on being called out for.posting inaccurate stuff is petty.
As I said many here have been disappointed from the club all too often for long enough... Someone adding to that disappointment will get criticism... The journos cop it week after week... If you wanna be a scoop I guess this is one of the occupational hazards that come with it.... You get kudos when correct and critiqued when not.
You wrote an essay as an application to be the inside information police lol. Why does anyone here deserve to cop it when their inside information isn’t correct.
 
Which other player announces a engagement and business deal before signing on with there next contact, man certainly does things his way…

It’s a new world

I miss the days of Andrew Leeds giving a hand shake commitment that he’ll play on for the next season
It's new-age knobism 101.

Let someone else cough up $1.2 per year for the goose (and get $400k worth of ROI, if that).
 
Just getting back on track with the Luai topic.

Looks like his signing will be announced tomorrow.

Just got an email that Brydens Lawyers are back on deck tomorrow, Tuesday 2nd January 2024, Shirley this explains the delays we have been experiencing.

View attachment 9204
I noted during one of the Richo interviews, he said that he and O Farrell officially start on the 2nd January as well, so maybe all the pieces are coming together.
Perhaps that’s what everyone’s been working towards.
 
I noted during one of the Richo interviews, he said that he and O Farrell officially start on the 2nd January as well, so maybe all the pieces are coming together.
Perhaps that’s what everyone’s been working towards.
Hope your right.

It's what I initially thought then was told it was the 8th.

But considering the vacuum, and the fact their are contract negotiations going on, not to mention Richardson is still technically committed only for 6 months both should've started immediately even if not in office.
 
Hope your right.

It's what I initially thought then was told it was the 8th.

But considering the vacuum, and the fact their are contract negotiations going on, not to mention Richardson is still technically committed only for 6 months both should've started immediately even if not in office.
You do realise the entire organisation is closed right?
 
Yes,

The day the board was dissolved they should've started......even in name only from home.

I mean Richardson was talking about doing deals to get Inglis to Souths on Xmas eve.

Things can still happen.
How do you know he is not doing that?

He was the one that got the Luai deal over the line, pretty hard to do if you haven't started yet.
 

Members online

Back
Top