OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

I think of it a bit like when Richo was announced, the next day he appeared for the media to ask questions about it.

Put all the media questions and speculation
to bed so he can finish strong with Panthers.
I like it, he's a very high profile signing.
You can't compare his signature to AFB's
and how his signature was fast tracked.
Different set of circumstances & AFB isn't
in Luai's Galaxy when it comes 2 stars. Luai
will be the face of this franchise from 2025
 
His future? Maybe he's announcing that he is off to the SCG to farewell David Warner? 🏏🤣🥃
Close .. but here it is .. I have the latest info regarding Jarome Luai ..

"Jarome Luai will be announced as David Warner's replacement in the Australian Cricket Team .. Jarome a talented sportsman who opens the bat for the Penriff Redbacks 5th grade squad has been rocketed into the Australian squad and will commence training with the Australian Squad in time for the One Day Series against the West Indies starting in Jan 24."
 
Close .. but here it is .. I have the latest info regarding Jarome Luai ..

"Jarome Luai will be announced as David Warner's replacement in the Australian Cricket Team .. Jarome a talented sportsman who opens the bat for the Penriff Redbacks 5th grade squad has been rocketed into the Australian squad and will commence training with the Australian Squad in time for the One Day Series against the West Indies starting in Jan 24."
Maybe it was luai who stole his baggy greens then...
 
Why would Luai call a press conference without Benji and Richo to announce his signing?
I guess it’s all about promoting the Luai brand especially now he has dabbled into the fashion game. Not sure how the Tigers will feel about it , when you spend 6 million you would expect to get first grab at the media spotlight
 
Back
Top