OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

I’m not going to lie if you can get a quality player as soon as possible it’s always better, but I admire players who don’t immediately want to jump ship just because they’ve signed for the following year.
Also I think it’s an important year for us for a couple of reasons as some have already mentioned. The halves that can put their best foot forward this season will give us a better indication of who we would prefer to keep for 25 to partner Luai.
Also gives us another season to sort out our outside backs, blood some youth or bring in someone else.
 
Well, what an outstanding day to be a Tigers supporter.
I for one was nervous about the Dogs and losing him like past players and its shows we were not a clear lock as some suggested but got the deal done. What a relief and well done to Benji and team..

I was unsure about him calling his own PC but that was a masterstroke when you look back. It puts all the media in their place and gives them a chance to ask any questions so they cannot make rubbish up for "Click bait articles".
Made is clear this was the only time he would be discussing it and once finish he was all about Panthers in 2024 and I like that for all parties involved.

Now moving forward, he was very impressive in his PC and could have easily taken the easy path and go to Dogs and play with mates. But No he chooses us so he could make his own path and clearly he wants to work hard to get results and not just come here for the money.

Hard for the media to beat up on him now or Tigers after this.

IMO he will be a Hugh success and I can see him been a Captain of the club and doing massive things in the junior ranks and community.

Well Done to the club 👏👏👏
 
Well, what an outstanding day to be a Tigers supporter.
I for one was nervous about the Dogs and losing him like past players and its shows we were not a clear lock as some suggested but got the deal done. What a relief and well done to Benji and team..

I was unsure about him calling his own PC but that was a masterstroke when you look back. It puts all the media in their place and gives them a chance to ask any questions so they cannot make rubbish up for "Click bait articles".
Made is clear this was the only time he would be discussing it and once finish he was all about Panthers in 2024 and I like that for all parties involved.

Now moving forward, he was very impressive in his PC and could have easily taken the easy path and go to Dogs and play with mates. But No he chooses us so he could make his own path and clearly he wants to work hard to get results and not just come here for the money.

Hard for the media to beat up on him now or Tigers after this.

IMO he will be a Hugh success and I can see him been a Captain of the club and doing massive things in the junior ranks and community.

Well Done to the club 👏👏👏
While i agree with most of your sentiments, lets wait and see how things pan out when he eventually gets here !
 
Brooks: just looking forward to having fun, this will take the pressure off, this team can help me win, so many good players in the team will help my game.

Luai: want responsibility, want to prove myself, performance so far has been based on hard work, want my own team, want to challenge myself, since organising Samoa in world cup I've thirsted for that ownership again.

Just words, but definitely reflects their involvement and control of teams.
Im betting on Jerome Luai to grab a game by the balls as apposed to going missing or taking a hit up.

Almost the Same Salary, I know which one I want

100% JL
 
Back
Top