OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

I really love his attitude. Like with Api, these guys with this attitude could be the start to turn the club around.

2 things for me,

1. I believe the club is doing better this year and when I say that, we have not capitulated in games like we have in previous years, no floggings.

2. Steph needs to show leadership like Luai and Api. He seems soft and IF he wants to have a look check out Payne Haas, this bloke must have the world on his shoulders atm but turns up each week, something that Steph could learn from. This equates why he hasn't and shouldn't be picked for SOO.
 
I honestly think that Luai will just be like Api at our club. Made some silly decisions, but when he is required to do his job, they both will perform incredibly. I think this is the smartest comments I've heard from any nrl player in a long time, representing a matureness our club definitely leads. A leadership between Api and Luai will do marvels to us. Luai could definitely shape to a top 5 halfback next year if he plays like he has currently.
 
On a positive note, Luai continues to look unbelievable wearing the 7. Playing straighter then I ever thought he could.

We are dying for our forwards to have this little arrogant prick barking at them and keeping them on their game.
His dancing in a circle is a worry. He has the players now to turn the dancing into something, or make it so it’s not really noticeable. How’s To’a and Alex Lobb going to react when Luai comes dancing in their direction. They’ll stand there like statues.
 
He is doing much less of it wearing the 7. I was concerned with it big time when he was playing 6, but the way he has adjusted shows someone who is capable of rectifying that part of his game.
His dancing in a circle is a worry. He has the players now to turn the dancing into something, or make it so it’s not really noticeable. How’s To’a and Alex Lobb going to react when Luai comes dancing in their direction. They’ll stand there like statues.
 
Back
Top