OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

Not really no. The dude I quoted (I’m blanking on who it was), said it made his blood boil listening to Zorba. If it’s giving you that reaction, it’s clearly not good for you. I just said Kemp comes across as unlikable. I wasn’t claiming that watching him illicit‘s such a negative reaction that it made me angry. I was just like ”yeah, don’t like this dude” and moved on.
I didn’t turn on the radio to listen to Zorba. He came on as soon as I turned it on. Your situation is far worse. You said you dont like Denan and yet you chose to listen to him. You should follow your own advice
 
this is about to get interesting, i can see this becoming a bad buy
i mean he will be better than brooks but hes not gonna be the guy to turn us into a top 8 team, the real star of that team is cleary
Which was Coach Clearys point. Luai is a reasonable player but he NEVER really takes control of a game. His strengths are building on the skill of others ie. Cleary, Yeoh, Martin etc.
I’d feel much better about chasing him if we had a good organising half, look at Reynolds and Mam as a prime example .
Be careful Benji !!!!
 
Which was Coach Clearys point. Luai is a reasonable player but he NEVER really takes control of a game. His strengths are building on the skill of others ie. Cleary, Yeoh, Martin etc.
I’d feel much better about chasing him if we had a good organising half, look at Reynolds and Mam as a prime example .
Be careful Benji !!!!
Sezer is an organising half, just saying.
 
Id doubt that wouldve been his decision, hes merely the host
Of the podcast? No, he is the creator of the podcast and owner of the 'bloke in a bar' brand.
If its The SEN show being discussed then he wouldn't have any control over what is promoted on it.
 
Some players only perform at their best in a particular system. Still remember Blair signing on from the Storm some years ago when he was one of the top back rowers in the game. Looked like a fish out of water with us. Luai is a good player for sure but I'm a bit worried he won't be anywhere near as dangerous for us without Nathan alongside him. Nate could make anyone look like a world beater.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BZN
Some players only perform at their best in a particular system. Still remember Blair signing on from the Storm some years ago when he was one of the top back rowers in the game. Looked like a fish out of water with us. Luai is a good player for sure but I'm a bit worried he won't be anywhere near as dangerous for us without Nathan alongside him. Nate could make anyone look like a world beater.
It’s not all Cleary. Luai without Cleary has an exceptional win rate. Mind you that team just wins, hard to say how much of that is Luai’s input.
 
Penrith has survived the attrition.

Api and now the guy that really won them the GF this year Crichton. Perhaps Luai.

At some point soon the leaks will be to much.
Nope. Thanks to the junior system they have created and nurtured, they’ll just bring new kids in and won’t miss a beat. Never seen anything like it.
 

Staff online

Back
Top