Probably stalking so he can get the ‘scoop’And how would Riccio know that?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Probably stalking so he can get the ‘scoop’And how would Riccio know that?
True, but been out of the NRL for a while, and older now. And he is nowhere near a Cleary or Reynolds.Sezer is an organising half, just saying.
All the other top halves are currently tied down long term. Luai is a 3x premiership winning half if we have to pay overs then so be it. I think Wests problem at the moment is actually trying to spend our cap.I'm not getting worked up about getting Luai. If we get him great but he'll cost huge dollars and that is risky.
I hate these articles that come out though. It turns it into a circus.
better player than Moses, well worth the dollarsI'm not getting worked up about getting Luai. If we get him great but he'll cost huge dollars and that is risky.
I hate these articles that come out though. It turns it into a circus.
Speaking of, has anyone heard of what happened to the Dragons Offical Offer to Manu? Someone mentioned he has to either accept or decline it as it is holding up the Dragon’s ability to use that funding on a different player.I'm not getting worked up about getting Luai. If we get him great but he'll cost huge dollars and that is risky.
I hate these articles that come out though. It turns it into a circus.
I think they turned their attention to AFB and Deardon.Speaking of, has anyone heard of what happened to the Dragons Offical Offer to Manu? Someone mentioned he has to either accept or decline it as it is holding up the Dragon’s ability to use that funding on a different player.
Maybe not, but he wouldn’t be in that system if he couldn’t play.
Good point NSomething that I’m sure has been considered but not mentioned is not just Api’s relationship with Luai but perhaps Api’s game style suited Luai more. A heap more ball went left in recent years to 23: granted some of that might be due to no Kikau but it also could come down to how Luai likes to receive the ball from dummy half.
Couple years for a genuine crack with us.3x Premierships, Origin Rep and leading Samoa to a RLWC final is a safe resume.
He has nothing left to prove at Penrith. Take the money, support your family.
If he somehow manages to get the Tigers into the finals, he'd be the all-time GOAT (definitely not biased)
I see all the "experts" saying stay with a proven outfit, unlikely win a premiership elsewhere blah blah. What more does this guy have to achieve lol ? I'd 100% be taking the money at this point.
Generally I wouldn’t be surprised, we’re usually the brides made. But in this case the Benji, Api and Luai connection is legit.Was told today that Spencer Leniu had agreed to join the dogs from 2024 and at the last minute uncle Nick came in with a massive offer to get him to the Roosters and because of that the dogs have alot of free cash available and have made a very good offer to Luai and is a good chance to go there also Kikau is a good chance to be traded to Warriors for Fonua Blake
His Dogs connections are just as strong.Generally I wouldn’t be surprised, we’re usually the brides made. But in this case the Benji, Api and Luai connection is legit.
I guess we’ll see.His Dogs connections are just as strong.
They've also signed 8 players since then...Was told today that Spencer Leniu had agreed to join the dogs from 2024 and at the last minute uncle Nick came in with a massive offer to get him to the Roosters and because of that the dogs have alot of free cash available and have made a very good offer to Luai and is a good chance to go there also Kikau is a good chance to be traded to Warriors for Fonua Blake
How the bulldogs could sign Luai with the players they signed is beyond me. Not for the money he’d want.Bulldogs must be a massive chance if they have a serious offer. Gould has a way of getting what he wants. A real test for Benji - could be a defining moment but it's hard to believe.