Tucker
Well-known member
No, the truth is the truth, the facts are the facts.I forgot your word & your word only is the truth.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No, the truth is the truth, the facts are the facts.I forgot your word & your word only is the truth.
RedicHis parents heritage is also his heritage.
Yeah, he is not repping his country, that is The Land of Oz.Dylan Napa repped PNG
Nathan Brown will rep Italy
Heighno repped England
May not.be their country im not sure but it's part of their heritage... They're repping their families
You're being a bit extreme.Were you born here?
We all have heritage countries.
Maybe we should scrap the idea of Australia and go represent whatever part of the world our ancestors left behind
Of course it is. Thats not the point.You're being a bit extreme.
1st generation to be born in Australia I think there's enough flexibility to represent the country your parents originated from.
5th generation then you make a fair point.
Slow day at work mate?
Rep footy is a part of NRLYeah, he is not repping his country, that is The Land of Oz.
He is repping his family’s heritage.
I got no prob with that, except if it affects the Tigers, and it does a little, but also maybe beneficial to the players overall experience and leadership, so I can wear it.
Yeah i get ya. Ofcourse it would be better to have him the whole pre-season, but thats the nature of rep footy right.Of course it is. Thats not the point.
I was responding to a member asking how its a blow for the Tigers that this guy took the opportunity to proudly represent his country over putting a full preseason in.
This was only one of the points I made. Its funny to me that this is the only one anyone has commented on....its even funnier that the known race baiters on here are the ones who went after me 😒
It's my fault matsYou're being a bit extreme.
1st generation to be born in Australia I think there's enough flexibility to represent the country your parents originated from.
5th generation then you make a fair point.
Slow day at work mate?
The irony of you whinging about people putting forward their thoughts on an opinion based fan forum and calling them keyboard warriors when you are clearly not prepared to discuss the topic is quite funny.It's my fault mats
I made the mistake of calling it his country when it's his heritage
He still had the right to do it
Many other players do and always will
We just have to suck it up
He wants to do it and we can't stop him
Certain ppl just need to get over it
It's not the end of the world
Too many keyboard warriors on here have nothing better to do than be overwhelmed by SFA
Your such a princessThe irony of you whinging about people putting forward their thoughts on an opinion based fan forum and calling them keyboard warriors when you are clearly not prepared to discuss the topic is quite funny.
You seem to have plenty of time to whine like a baby on here.Your such a princess
I don't have the time to stuff around with the crap you put on here
There is way more to life to responding to your endless crap that just never ever ever stops
Honestly don't you have anything better to do??
I mean there is a whole world out there but this forum seems to be yours
You’re cracking me up BF. Wests Tigers, professional enough to be ready, in tip top shape - we looked unfit for the first half of this season!It’s true though, it’s not his country, it’s his parents heritage.
Back to the debate at hand, yes I’d prefer JL at preseason training asap, for all the positive reasons previously pointed out, but of all the players we have signed I reckon JL will be fine. The other thing is surely we can be professional enough to have everyone else ready, and in tip top shape for his arrival.
I know, I was giggling as I typed it.You’re cracking me up BF. Wests Tigers, professional enough to be ready, in tip top shape - we looked unfit for the first half of this season!
100%Rep footy is a part of NRL
When.we suck as.much as we do it's rarely a factor.... If and when.we.improve it's something we need to get used to... And it's very beneficial.fir.younger blokes
Galvin and Alex should.nenefit from their time in squad with Fittler... Tho the PM's 13 isn't the best example.if this
Your such a princess
I don't have the time to stuff around with the crap you put on here
There is way more to life to responding to your endless crap that just never ever ever stops
Honestly don't you have anything better to do??
I mean there is a whole world out there but this forum seems to be yours


One is playing for samoa. The other is playing for australiaWhy is it a blow to the tigers if Luai proudly represents his country but it's not a blow to all the other clubs who have players representing their country??
The journalist needs to get his head out of his own ass seriously
There are only 2 types of Australians technically through heritage. The original 'Australians' who were deemed to be part of terra nullius (Aboriginals) or the colonisers (English, Irish) mainly who established Western civilisation and the idea of Australia as a name in the first place. Everyone who has come since then and has heritage other than Australian can be both Australian (through birth and growing up there) and from that heritage countryWere you born here?
We all have heritage countries.
Maybe we should scrap the idea of Australia and go represent whatever part of the world our ancestors left behind