weststigerman
Well-known member
Haven't seen this hype building since... Moses this time last year.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It’s that time of year we need some false hope.Haven't seen this hype building since... Moses this time last year.
What does that emoji even mean. I’m sure there’s an expert in emoji language on our forum, prehaps we can ask the body language expert if he knows a couple?
The difference is Moses was never coming in reality. Luai is a bigger chance for sure. But I'm interested to see if Penrith are willing to increase their offer to 3 or more years. If they offer long term I think he'll stayHaven't seen this hype building since... Moses this time last year.
It means Best is a few chromosomes shortWhat does that emoji even mean. I’m sure there’s an expert in emoji language on our forum, prehaps we can ask the body language expert if he knows a couple?
I don't think players wanna prove themselves.... You're in a 17 man squad.If he wanted to prove himself, go win a first comp for the Titans or Warriors, they are set up for success. It’s why Bradman Best does these ones 🐯👀
Credit to him though, he had all the time in the world for the fans last night.It means Best is a few chromosomes short
Someone said yesterday it was because Luai was at the launch of some sportswear store in Liverpool, and Liverpool is Tiger territory. Makes sense right?What does that emoji even mean. I’m sure there’s an expert in emoji language on our forum, prehaps we can ask the body language expert if he knows a couple?
Credit to him though, he had all the time in the world for the fans last night.
He was getting photos with every kid who wanted one.
Friendly guy.
I don’t think Penrith are the alternative, I’d be looking over Belmore way.The difference is Moses was never coming in reality. Luai is a bigger chance for sure. But I'm interested to see if Penrith are willing to increase their offer to 3 or more years. If they offer long term I think he'll stay
This will certainly help recruitment and retention.
I'm all in even at overs.
Now, playing Devils advocate, what happens if Dogs offer $4.8m( let’s say).Is it even overs at this point?
He who shall not be named was reported at 1.1m and a mid range bbq per year.
4.4 or even higher for someone with actual ability seems cheap in comparison. I’d throw all the webbers I can get my hands on at the guy.
What's tonight's powerball numbers?Now, playing Devils advocate, what happens if Dogs offer $4.8m( let’s say).
Do we get into a gazumping thing or walk away?
And what’s our cut off ?
Bro, it was cracker...How was the evening?
The nameless one was at a lower salary cap too.Is it even overs at this point?
He who shall not be named was reported at 1.1m and a mid range bbq per year.
4.4 or even higher for someone with actual ability seems cheap in comparison. I’d throw all the webbers I can get my hands on at the guy.
They tried putting a bakery in the COE and the bread wouldn't even rise, I guess not even dough can prove itself at WT ..WT is not a place you come to prove yourself to anyone.
Bro, it was cracker...
Now, playing Devils advocate, what happens if Dogs offer $4.8m( let’s say).
Do we get into a gazumping thing or walk away?
And what’s our cut off ?