Not until he strung us along for 500 miles first.I thought we were the ones to pull out of the Latrell Mitchell race?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not until he strung us along for 500 miles first.I thought we were the ones to pull out of the Latrell Mitchell race?
Definitely no way. Galvin and Simpkin maybe but not Klemmer. I’d feel like we’d be losing out getting Luai at the expense of Klemmer. We need him up front, he’s a forward leader.No way.
💯Definitely no way. Galvin and Simpkin maybe but not Klemmer. I’d feel like we’d be losing out getting Luai at the expense of Klemmer. We need him up front, he’s a forward leader.
Unpopular opinion but Penrith get worse with AD at 5/8
Through in Pascoe as a bonusIvan drives a hard bargain…. Simpkin, Nofo… and ok… Kepaoa as well …
💯
Our packs the best it's been in a very long time.
Klem is a big reason for that.
We start moving on the good players from our pack, we're not doing ourselves any favours.
The only way I'd let Klem go, if it was for an upgrade in AFB.
Luai is here 2025 by the sound if it, no trade necessary.... * maybe
You willing to just piss a year up the wall with Koroisau on our books. In 2025 he is a year closer to retirement and maybe not a star any more!💯
Our packs the best it's been in a very long time.
Klem is a big reason for that.
We start moving on the good players from our pack, we're not doing ourselves any favours.
The only way I'd let Klem go, if it was for an upgrade in AFB.
Luai is here 2025 by the sound if it, no trade necessary.... * maybe
Given their age I truly think you want Api and Luai to play together in 2024. You don’t want them coming together in 2025, potentially building for 2026 when they may be breaking down. “Win now” mentality or the club continues to be a punch line.Smart from Penrith, we take the deal we loose a good forward and a kid who "could" be a superstar, we say no the narrative of we prefer a junior with no NRL experience and an ageing forward above him. The media will have a field day regardless with this one. I can see the headlines already. I wouldn't be trading klem and Galvin at all maybe nof and AJ otherwise if luai wants to be a tiger and play under his idol then see U in 25 if not I won't loose any sleep
I'll put trust in Sezar for 24You willing to just piss a year up the wall with Koroisau on our books. In 2025 he is a year closer to retirement and maybe not a star any more!
Yeh I get what ur saying mate and does make good sense. Re galvin I just don't want it to turn out like another teddy mosses pap an co and be another one that got away. Klem was in my opinion our best forward last year with twal, unless there's a kid coming through who can do what he does it's hard to move him onGiven their age I truly think you want Api and Luai to play together in 2024. You don’t want them coming together in 2025, potentially building for 2026 when they may be breaking down. “Win now” mentality or the club continues to be a punch line.
An issue we've had for years....It sounds like overkill however, Brooks, Douihei, Wakeham, Wil Smith are gone. Bringing in Latu, Sezar, Sullivan, Luai basically replaces and upgrades the halves. Our issue is outside backs which puzzles me as to why we aren’t making moves for true strike players out wide. Olam isn’t enough in my view.
Besides, the pending signing of Luai, the halves aren’t an upgrade till we see them play. For now we’ve just changed our halves and are hoping for better results.It sounds like overkill however, Brooks, Douihei, Wakeham, Wil Smith are gone. Bringing in Latu, Sezar, Sullivan, Luai basically replaces and upgrades the halves. Our issue is outside backs which puzzles me as to why we aren’t making moves for true strike players out wide. Olam isn’t enough in my view.
Well if I had to watch Laurie, To’a or Wakeham direct us around again I’d be looking for new hobbies. The forum was begging for Brooksy at one point there.Besides, the pending signing of Luai, the halves aren’t an upgrade till you see them play. For now we’ve just changed our halves and are hoping for better results.
Just am example of how, no matter how much you bag someone, there are always worse options.Well if I had to watch Laurie, To’a or Wakeham direct us around again I’d be looking for new hobbies. The forum was begging for Brooksy at one point there.
We need to sign that kid Tupou given our lack of talent out wide. He’s coming along nicely.An issue we've had for years....
We're considering offloading Nofo, from recent reports.... which would leave us with two wingers and one wants to play centre.
What is our strategic direction ?Klemmer for Luai I do in a heart beat on the assumption the Tigers get AFB to commit. Galvin is a future star back rower I wouldn’t be including him in any