OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

It’s not as easy as saying “We’d be better off without him”, someone‘s gotta want to take him. And coming off a third knee reco, and most likely not being ready to go till May, you’re trying to pass off a lemon. To the best run club in the competition btw. No chance.

The first thing to state is that this is probably fake news. The second thing is if true you only do a deal that massively favors us anyway. So yeah I'd give him the pick out of players we don't want to keep.

They might say no but that is on them. You reckon they are going to do a deal with us when they haven't done deals for heaps of players in the past ?

This is the real time theatrics that occur in rugby league. If we don't sign him I bet they'll be people stating we could have had him if we'd just traded Klemmer and Galvin. The reality is we have to get him to sign for 25 and get that ratified and then if a deal can be done great but the 25 deal comes first.
 
Didn't think we had a chance of signing Moses at any stage .....thinking we might be a small chance of signing Luai .....still think he will probably stay at Penrith

The odds must be pretty good that he is coming here now. I hope you are right Happy.
 
It's the Mole reporting so could be garbage but it'd seem like we've got him 📝 if they're making player swap demands.

Sorry Penrith. 😞

Dogs havent even made luai a formal offer
they're ruffling feathers & will make a play
most likely for AFB. We've made a formal
offer, Panthers have 10 days to counter it.
dogs are bluffing once again. I reckon we're
A big chance of Luai. AFB is a chance too,
Especially if we can bag up Jarome...

Edit: assuming he's preliminary agreed
as of tonight. Our offer blows dogs out
the water I think he will agree verbally
If he hasn't already. But let's wait and see
 
Dogs havent even made luai a formal offer
they're ruffling feathers & will make a play
most likely for AFB. We've made a formal
offer, Panthers have 10 days to counter it.
dogs are bluffing once again. I reckon we're
A big chance of Luai. AFB is a chance too,
Especially if we can bag up Jarome...

Edit: assuming he's preliminary agreed
as of tonight. Our offer blows dogs out
the water I think he will agree verbally
If he hasn't already. But let's wait and see
LESGO!
 
I'd go with the swap. Bugger it, let's get moving.
Yeah, adding Api, Luai and Bula to our spine over a two year period would be a win. We’d still be outsiders to play finals with our backs and the loss of Klemmer but I say roll the dice. Someone else would probably end up pinching Galvin if he’s the next big thing anyway.
 
Yeah, adding Api, Luai and Bula to our spine over a two year period would be a win. We’d still be outsiders to play finals with our backs and the loss of Klemmer but I say roll the dice. Someone else would probably end up pinching Galvin if he’s the next big thing anyway.
We’ll still be fighting to get out of the bottom 4.
 
We’ll still be fighting to get out of the bottom 4.
Yeah, we really need a strike weapon, particularly if Bula suffers a bit of second year syndrome. Scoring points is the issue. Could see Luai dancing around a lot and getting very frustrated with the lack of intelligence around him.
 
Back
Top