AmericanHistoryX
Well-known member
Not since Adam Reynolds this has happened. Its 1 in a million.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If, and that's a big if, Tigers make the finals soon (making shit up now) he will undoubtedly be a big part of it. He will get more respect and the negative remarks on his ability will subside a bit at least. If he stays at Penrith and wins 4 more comps in a row, he's still carried by Cleary and a great team no matter if he plays bad or goodMature. I dont think so. No credit for a sinking ship.
If? I am guilty of being a dreamer. Rugby Goated. Respect to you brother. You put me in line a little.If, and that's a big if, Tigers make the finals soon (making shit up now) he will undoubtedly be a big part of it. He will get more respect and the negative remarks on his ability will subside a bit at least. If he stays at Penrith and wins 4 more comps in a row, he's still carried by Cleary and a great team no matter if he plays bad or good
Huh?You got me there. 100% correct. Cleary different story. My bad. WestsTigers is your name. Great post.
We are all dreamers here lolIf? I am guilty of being a dreamer. Rugby Goated. Respect to you brother. You put me in line a little.
Why are we losing 4 or 5 juniors by signing Luai?Sign Luai. Could be a nightmare. Is he worth 4 or 5 juniors.
I don't know. You are making the point...which is it? 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 juniors?1 or 2? What if one happens to be a Thurston?
Be honest...how many schooners have you had?Benji is desperate. Hope he has a back up plan when Luai doesn't sign and hope he didn't offend too many other players whilst throwing the kitchen sink at 1 player.
Have we improved Col? I must of missed that.Still at it I see.
I don't know, but I've learnt you don't know how to use the reply button. Bottom right - there you go. Now you've learnt something.Be honest. What have we learnt from you tonight?