GNR4LIFE
Well-known member
Who cares. It’s not your money.Overall pleased with the signing but at the rumoured price I can't be as enthusiastic about it as everyone else.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who cares. It’s not your money.Overall pleased with the signing but at the rumoured price I can't be as enthusiastic about it as everyone else.
Depends how much is on the cap. Not the overall price. There were mentions here before that it's as low as $850k. Which, if true, is a great deal.Overall pleased with the signing but at the rumoured price I can't be as enthusiastic about it as everyone else.
Agree. I hope he proves the doubters wrong and this isn’t just another gravy train signing.All jokes and negativity aside, it did take some balls to have a press conference to announce he’s leaving the best team in maybe 30 years to join the back to back wooden spooners. He’s setting himself up to be a walking meme.
Just remember what we were paying BrooksOverall pleased with the signing but at the rumoured price I can't be as enthusiastic about it as everyone else.
I reckon this is key for 2025.Gives us 12 months to address our backline issues.
Given we were going off AFB pre-Richo tells me we have enough up our sleeve for one more big name for 25. Let’s worry about that later though. For now, let’s bask in our new ego maniacal overlord.Great sign. What's the chance of signing To'o? Could be punking Gould.
With the Tigers, you betcha. You’d have to say having Benji still at the club and as coach was the biggest contributing factor.Was it ever in doubt?
How was that relevant to Luai?Gotta admit I was starting to get worried when To'o was seen wearing a bulldogs jersey.
Idunno, it just planted a seed of doubt in my head.How was that relevant to Luai?