OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

Overall pleased with the signing but at the rumoured price I can't be as enthusiastic about it as everyone else.
Depends how much is on the cap. Not the overall price. There were mentions here before that it's as low as $850k. Which, if true, is a great deal.

GREAT DAY!! Turning the corner.

Out halves depth in 2025 would have to be the best in the league.
 
All jokes and negativity aside, it did take some balls to have a press conference to announce he’s leaving the best team in maybe 30 years to join the back to back wooden spooners. He’s setting himself up to be a walking meme.
Agree. I hope he proves the doubters wrong and this isn’t just another gravy train signing.

It feels good to get a big scalp that we were publicly chasing as opposed to getting pipped at the post like many times prior.

And finally, it’s nice for GNR to be proven right and I’m delighted to say he was right.

Now can you just channel that same positivity toward a gun centre and make that happen now GNR?
 
Back
Top