OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

Whilst Haynes is not, out of his depth at this level. First change Moses to 7, second Edwards for Teddy, Yeoh I to starting team, McInnes too small, maybe Lomax to Centre and Suali to wing.
Liu best running forward, more minutes.
I kept thinking
Luai and Burton have played together. It would be a big ask for Burton to wear 7, but it would have been a known combination.

Plus that leaves Hynes as a Craig wing type cover.
 
I kept thinking
Luai and Burton have played together. It would be a big ask for Burton to wear 7, but it would have been a known combination.

Plus that leaves Hynes as a Craig wing type cover.
Well the Luai plays 7 and if you like Burton, he plays 6.
Not my preferred combination coz I think Moses and Mitchell are both certain to come in to the team.
 
Does anyone have much intel on his injuries, I thought he had a pretty prevalent hammy injury, but hasn;t seemed to play up recently?
 
Back
Top