Nov 1 to be pedantic.Only one more sleep until he is ours!
Smaller blokes get spotted (run at more) when they're defending the middle... Same thing happened to Farah
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nov 1 to be pedantic.Only one more sleep until he is ours!
Given he will be playing for Samoa unlikely we see him before Xmas to any extent. All the rep players will be the same. Read yesterday Bateman won't be back till post Xmas and all other internationals will be similarNov 1 to be pedantic.
Smaller blokes get spotted (run at more) when they're defending the middle... Same thing happened to Farah
I thought the Samoan boys weren’t going to play?Given he will be playing for Samoa unlikely we see him before Xmas to any extent. All the rep players will be the same. Read yesterday Bateman won't be back till post Xmas and all other internationals will be similar
They are going to England.I thought the Samoan boys weren’t going to play?
I know the team is, but I thought I read that Critter’s wedding is going to stop Luai, To’o etc from going?They are going to England.
I didn't see that, interesting.I know the team is, but I thought I read that Critter’s wedding is going to stop Luai, To’o etc from going?
Maybe they changed the dates.
and if there was no Trae Young, there would be no player to announce as the real greatest above both MJ and Lebron.I’ll take the bait.
If there was no MJ there would be no LeBron.
The fact LeBron is compared to Jordan articulates that Jordan is the benchmark.
Their performance was outstanding tonightHope he’s bringing Yeoy and Martin. Fu$&in machines.
MJ was the greatest. LeBron is a knob.and if there was no Trae Young, there would be no player to announce as the real greatest above both MJ and Lebron.
Real talk, MJ and Bron are both the greatest to do it, and if Luai can play even half the role of either I'd be more than overjoyed
BlindMJ was the greatest. LeBron is a knob.
Wont be sad when it's pay day though.Sadly he will be watching the semis for a little while now, not participating in them.
LeBron would never be able to play in the 80s and 90s. Jordan would have dominated this generation.Blind
Your attitude is the kind of guy Luai would call out.Sadly he will be watching the semis for a little while now, not participating in them.
Critta effect.Your attitude is the kind of guy Luai would call out.
A true Wests Tigers supporter you are not.
I’d almost bet he doesn’t….Speaking of the coach, he has a book out. I wonder how he address abandoning us