GNR4LIFE
Well-known member
Goddamn, I’m glad this isn’t how I first read itAn outspoken niggler
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Goddamn, I’m glad this isn’t how I first read itAn outspoken niggler
Goddamn, I’m glad this isn’t how I first read it
Ennis, J ReynoldsMost top teams have nigglers. Bulldogs got better with mahoney taking that role this year. Look at munster, cody walker, luai, jwh, will chambers, james maloney etc. over the years
Was it you that said he will be like the Critta effect? He plays an even more important role in the team. He wouldn't want to taint his legacy just playing for a paycheck.
Obviously money was the biggest factor but it wasn't the only factor. For the record we offered the same money as the Dogs.
No I dont think he will have that same affect...not next year anyway.Was it you that said he will be like the Critta effect? He plays an even more important role in the team. He wouldn't want to taint his legacy just playing for a paycheck.
He will walk into Concord and be in for a rude shock. Nothing can prepare him for that environment
I actually read we gazumped the Dogs $5.5m and offered $6.0m once Fonua-Blake rejected our offer. Also said he felt better about not following the others to the Dogs. Not stirring just saying.Obviously money was the biggest factor but it wasn't the only factor. For the record we offered the same money as the Dogs.
"To be honest, I thought I was going there [Bulldogs]. They had [former Panthers] Critta [Stephen Crichton], Burto [Matt Burton], Ciro [Ciraldo] and Kiks [Viliame Kikau] there. But I wanted to go somewhere I was uncomfortable. The real challenge is, ‘Can I do it on my own?’ I was speaking to my dad about it, and we agreed that if I left Penrith, the Bulldogs would be a good fit for me. I would be comfortable there. I didn’t want to be comfortable. I wanted the real challenge.”
Not the point im making... He's changed,.matured and his games improved along, with itMost top teams have nigglers. Bulldogs got better with mahoney taking that role this year. Look at munster, cody walker, luai, jwh, will chambers, james maloney etc. over the years
You are probably partially correct because I'm sure there are many out there that think he is a moron for coming to us.It still hasn't sunk in yet that we essentially signed the biggest star on the open market and he came to the wooden spooners it sounds like an oxymoron.
Who doesn't love an underdog redemption story....You are probably partially correct because I'm sure there are many out there that think he is a moron for coming to us.
He’s won 4 premierships, won an Origin series, almost took his country to a World Cup victory. There is almost nothing left for him to achieve. It’s time for him to make some money. Anyone who doesn’t get that isn’t very business savvy.You are probably partially correct because I'm sure there are many out there that think he is a moron for coming to us.
She must have been top of her class, writing such an original piece. Can’t believe no one had pondered it until now.Anyone got this article ?View attachment 16241
Also “coming to terms”. Again, I wouldn’t mind having to come to terms with over 5 million dollars over the next 5 years. God, some people are dumb.She must have been top of her class, writing such an original piece. Can’t believe no one had pondered it until now.
Yeah not a bad pay day, but theres more at play than money.Also “coming to terms”. Again, I wouldn’t mind having to come to terms with over 5 million dollars over the next 5 years. God, some people are dumb.
Less then two minute read??Anyone got this article ?View attachment 16241
I can still remember a few idiots on here thinking Ezra Mam should have been the priority. And a few that didn't want him because they don't like him. They deserve mediocrityIt still hasn't sunk in yet that we essentially signed the biggest star on the open market and he came to the wooden spooners it sounds like an oxymoron.