OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295


If Nathan Cleary has been the spirit of the Panthers dynasty, Jarome Luai has been the soul. Ahead of his final game for Penrith, Jarome Luai’s teammates dispel some mistruths and reveal some cherished anecdotes and insights of their departing five-eighth
 
Last edited:
I like his positive way , he will be an upgrade , he will help Galvin become even better , he will be the same crafty , cheeky player he was with Penrith , our club needs positive injection and he is it , now we need to harden up we need to purchase 2 aggressive players up front
 
Nice controlled introduction, welcome to our jungle Romey, hope you can bring your skills, passion and desire to a club that really needs a grade A player to take us forward ,and upward. I have to say I was somewhat skeptical about your signing and the money we’re paying but am willing to dream it will be a good investment.
I’m sure Benji has been counting down the days to today. Now he’ll just have to get through watching you play one more game injury free, and then we can start thinking 2025+.
Exciting eh, but then again our pre seasons are invariably built around hope.
 

Latest posts

Members online

Back
Top