Tucker
Well-known member
Shave his head
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No no no! He might lose his power lolShave his head
No that happens soon as he puts on the Jersey FlipNo no no! He might lose his power lol
I hope he’s told his teammates that he’s here to win
Sadly you’re probably right there Happy!No that happens soon as he puts on the Jersey Flip
Do you honestly think they will listen? 🤣I hope he’s told his teammates that he’s here to win
There are panthers in the jungle too you know 😂One jungle is cool, we just need a few more wild animals
May would be a great start
I reckon part of his salary is to coach his teammates how to win.I hope he’s told his teammates that he’s here to win
He is only on 1.2 million a seasonI reckon part of his salary is to coach his teammates how to win.
Let’s see how he goes
Well he’s more of a winner than his coach, that’s for sure.I reckon part of his salary is to coach his teammates how to win.
Let’s see how he goes
We’ll have to send him to Arthur MurrayWhen he played 7 he didn’t do as much dancing as when he played 6.
Love how his hair is dripping wet, found that funny
You mean the premiership winner, league international, golden boot winner, New Zealand captain player who single handedly changed the face of rugby league? That coach?Well he’s more of a winner than his coach, that’s for sure.
Did any of those things happen post-2011?You mean the premiership winner, league international, golden boot winner, New Zealand captain player who single handedly changed the face of rugby league? That coach?