Thank the Lord he got through those Samoa tests unscathed 👍…
Hope he enjoys his holidays and shows up in 8 weeks ready to lead these kids
Wouldn’t be surprised if he comes to training early to set an example at his new club.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank the Lord he got through those Samoa tests unscathed 👍…
Hope he enjoys his holidays and shows up in 8 weeks ready to lead these kids
He’s not going to start training until the new yearWouldn’t be surprised if he comes to training early to set an example at his new club.
He’s not going to start training until the new year
Whats the obsession with him coming back and training for 2 or 3 weeks before Xmas? I don’t get it. There’s no point. Give him a few weeks to freshen up and get started in the new year. It’s not going to change anything.Ok Nostradamus
Whats the obsession with him coming back and training for 2 or 3 weeks before Xmas? I don’t get it. There’s no point. Give him a few weeks to freshen up and get started in the new year. It’s not going to change anything.
I can tell you he won’t start training before Xmas.Look up the correct meaning for “obsession “ because this isn’t it …
we don’t know what’s gunna happen …it’s the future
I can tell you he won’t start training before Xmas.
The RLPA have guidelines. Read them.Ok Nostradamus…
Have you got a link ?The RLPA have guidelines. Read them.
I think he will turn up early but won't get involved in full training due to resting requirements. He will want to get to know the guys and start setting standards.He’s not going to start training until the new year
I can see him turning up for PR. I think the club should have him there ASAP. In regards to training though, nope.I think he will turn up early but won't get involved in full training due to resting requirements. He will want to get to know the guys and start setting standards.
Haven’t we had this exact same discussion a few weeks agoI can see him turning up for PR. I think the club should have him there ASAP. In regards to training though, nope.
😂The RLPA have guidelines. Read them.
didnt the last year under Madge ,the RLPA blocked our players coming back early n not taking their a lotted time off.Maybe murky waters as Madge used it as his big stick to hopefully get them to perform😂
You're still on this.
The RLPA stipulated break is what a player is entitled to.
He could come back next week if he wanted to. No player can be forced to take leave.
Not sure what you mean. Perhaps you have me confused with one of the 20 others you argue with on the regular😂
You're still on this.
He did all the kicks in play. Pushed the forwards up the park with short balls, long balls, inside balls the guy received the ball for something to happen every set and probably only had two weak territory kicks in the whole game.Watching last nights game I didn’t get a ‘halves’ game from JL like I would expect from Cleary/Hunt/Hughes etc
I think tigers will have a right and left dominant half ie JL/Galvin which may be a good outcome as I think I have seen Galvin as more dominant player than JL
Yep, 10 weeks from last game so that puts him at about mid January by my reckoning. Now you know why I was so concerned about him going to the UK, even if he was captain.The RLPA have guidelines. Read them.