OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

Whats the obsession with him coming back and training for 2 or 3 weeks before Xmas? I don’t get it. There’s no point. Give him a few weeks to freshen up and get started in the new year. It’s not going to change anything.

Look up the correct meaning for “obsession “ because this isn’t it …

we don’t know what’s gunna happen …it’s the future
 
😂

You're still on this.

The RLPA stipulated break is what a player is entitled to.

He could come back next week if he wanted to. No player can be forced to take leave.
didnt the last year under Madge ,the RLPA blocked our players coming back early n not taking their a lotted time off.Maybe murky waters as Madge used it as his big stick to hopefully get them to perform
 
  • Like
Reactions: BZN
Watching last nights game I didn’t get a ‘halves’ game from JL like I would expect from Cleary/Hunt/Hughes etc
I think tigers will have a right and left dominant half ie JL/Galvin which may be a good outcome as I think I have seen Galvin as more dominant player than JL
 
Watching last nights game I didn’t get a ‘halves’ game from JL like I would expect from Cleary/Hunt/Hughes etc
I think tigers will have a right and left dominant half ie JL/Galvin which may be a good outcome as I think I have seen Galvin as more dominant player than JL
He did all the kicks in play. Pushed the forwards up the park with short balls, long balls, inside balls the guy received the ball for something to happen every set and probably only had two weak territory kicks in the whole game.
He was better as an organiser this week without sharing the role with Milford as Talagi organised Jack so Jarome was the go to for just about every play. His side conceded one try of the many Samoa conceded and he put on two try assists. I was much happier for a Tigers future with him as the main half then I was from the week prior.
 
The RLPA have guidelines. Read them.
Yep, 10 weeks from last game so that puts him at about mid January by my reckoning. Now you know why I was so concerned about him going to the UK, even if he was captain.
He may front to training to say hello but don’t think he can override the guidelines but happy to be corrected .
Starting the year on the back foot again, despite a $6m contract. When is it ever going to improve for us !
 
Back
Top