Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mate its huge and has been for a long time...we are a sleeping giant addicted to sleepersHell yea.
I am way older then 13 and had the same reaction.
No idea why the tele and radio likes our club.
Woods + Beau ryan getting a radio gig liek Marshall before.
Marshall on the footy show, even though he fizzed a fair bit after 2005.
Terry Hill (although he may have had a fair bit of tv before he came here).
...
I reckon our fanbase is pretty popular.
I just want us to be exciting again.Mate its huge and has been for a long time...we are a sleeping giant addicted to sleepers
If we ever get the consisten success of some of the top clubs we'd be the biggest thing in the country
The good ole daysI just want us to be exciting again.
We can return to our traditional home of 9th on the ladder. You know beat the Storm, beat whoever else would be top dog and loose awfully to the Spoon. Win one game by 2 points, loose the next by 20.
You know, go back to never knowing which tigers would turn up. The winners, the loosers or the Heart attack on the edge of the seat.
No.I just want us to be exciting again.
We can return to our traditional home of 9th on the ladder. You know beat the Storm, beat whoever else would be top dog and loose awfully to the Spoon. Win one game by 2 points, loose the next by 20.
You know, go back to never knowing which tigers would turn up. The winners, the loosers or the Heart attack on the edge of the seat.
Totally agree BF, Results first, by hook or by crook ! We just need to learn how to win consistently.No.
I want to start being winners only, and I don’t care if we’re the most boring ugly team that everyone hates, as long as we win.
The only time that happened was when we had a Primed generational Player in Benji MarshallI just want us to be exciting again.
Coulda had one with Te'maire Martin but we fumbled the bagThe only time that happened was when we had a Primed generational Player in Benji Marshall
on the park....
Interested to know when and where we're getting another of those?
He turns up in a few weeks.The only time that happened was when we had a Primed generational Player in Benji Marshall
on the park....
Interested to know when and where we're getting another of those?
Yeah I always liked him, seemed like goer. He had an injury and we let him go I think. He’s had a decent career considering.Coulda had one with Te'maire Martin but we fumbled the bag
He ate too much McDonald's TMM. Gone to his head. The chemicals that is. In the beef pattyYeah I always liked him, seemed like goer. He had an injury and we let him go I think. He’s had a decent career considering.
I reckon he could have been an even better player had the club kept him and built a team around him instead of the bbq king. Imagine if TMM had all the same support and belief put into him.
Anyway we’ll never know.
Actually I wonder if he would be interested in coaching? If he was I’d get in asap coaching the young blokes to see how he goes.
I said this before but I find it strange there are no real coaching pathways at clubs. This is something I’d be starting up. Identify the next crop of coaches either coaching park or lower grades, or retiring/injured players who have demonstrated that willingness to do what ever it takes as a player and get them onto a coaching program/ pathway. Not Sheens now obviously, but someone like that to be the coach of the coaches. I digress, but what do you reckon?
Kool, I’m eating some right now, I can’t wait for the rush!!!He ate too much McDonald's TMM. Gone to his head. The chemicals that is. In the beef patty
Yeah bcoz I’m high on Maccas. 🙄If you have the app. You can get deals. Maybe explains the rush. Get it into ya Sun. At least we know the sauce of your posts and thinking behind it.
Each to their own. Thanks for sharing. Sharing is Caring.Yeah bcoz I’m high on Maccas. 🙄
What you diss ‘em and talk down to people eating it and now you want me to share it?Each to their own. Thanks for sharing. Sharing is Caring.
Thanks BT. I hear you. I know what are trying to say. Im with you man.. I never put anyone down. All im.saying is - its not real meat. Tastes great in the mouth. Past the mouth - different story. Thats when it starts to work.What you diss ‘em and talk down to people eating it and now you want me to share it?
You get your own Maccas.
The difference being. Farah never shared the burden. However you nailed it.Api/Luai are the spiritual leaders of this club.
Api leads by his actions, Luai holds everyone accountable. Hopefully with more attacking threats across the park Api won't feel like he has to do everything. Should help his game. Farah had the same burden.
Wests Panthers. The spirit since 1908Api/Luai are the spiritual leaders of this club.
Api leads by his actions, Luai holds everyone accountable. Hopefully with more attacking threats across the park Api won't feel like he has to do everything. Should help his game. Farah had the same burden.