OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

Thanks BT. I hear you. I know what are trying to say. Im with you man.. I never put anyone down. All im.saying is - its not real meat. Tastes great in the mouth. Past the mouth - different story. Thats when it starts to work.
The meat was dry the bacon was jerky and the buns were burnt. Typical Maccas burger, oh yeah, the chips were limp, and the coke was syrupy. But mum Inlaw showed up with it for lunch, so ya can’t knock back the mum inlaw.
Anyway I’m about to get up a ladder bcoz I’m still waiting for that high you promised. 🤷‍♂️
 
The meat was dry the bacon was jerky and the buns were burnt. Typical Maccas burger, oh yeah, the chips were limp, and the coke was syrupy. But mum Inlaw showed up with it for lunch, so ya can’t knock back the mum inlaw.
Anyway I’m about to get up a ladder bcoz I’m still waiting for that high you promised. 🤷‍♂️
Be careful. Your family needs you. Trust someone is holding the ladder. Even if it is Ronald. It won't be Jarome. He got his own stuff going on. Can only visit the boys one more time before Xmas. Hectic schedule. Also if you haven't consumed it all - you are entitled to a refund. Totally agree with the mom law. You are cool BT. You dont hold back.
 
Last edited:
The meat was dry the bacon was jerky and the buns were burnt. Typical Maccas burger, oh yeah, the chips were limp, and the coke was syrupy. But mum Inlaw showed up with it for lunch, so ya can’t knock back the mum inlaw.
Anyway I’m about to get up a ladder bcoz I’m still waiting for that high you promised. 🤷‍♂️
You're a character Buttface I always enjoy reading your posts always a good sense of humor
 
The only time that happened was when we had a Primed generational Player in Benji Marshall
on the park....

Interested to know when and where we're getting another of those?
Nah, there were other moments.

I have Lote Taquiri and Chris Lawrence swapping positions near the try line. I think John Morris was 5/8, everyone expects Lote to get the ball while the pass goes to Chris who is playing winger this time.

Classic sheens "where did he pull that one" play. Where was your playbook Sheens in 2023?
 
Where is Andrew Voss when you need him? She will set you both str8. Crazy Cat and Batboy... sounds like a syndicate..
Tv show stuff..... u 2 working together by any chance?
 
Nah, there were other moments.

I have Lote Taquiri and Chris Lawrence swapping positions near the try line. I think John Morris was 5/8, everyone expects Lote to get the ball while the pass goes to Chris who is playing winger this time.

Classic sheens "where did he pull that one" play. Where was your playbook Sheens in 2023?
And attacking plays off the scrum
 
you wait 12 months for him to get here … and then find out that he might actually be committed to the club only one year before he had the opportunity to sign elsewhere….

All you can do is laugh really … just enough kick in the nuts
What happens if he signs with another club next November? Do we just give him an immediate release? What’s the point keeping him for 26. And hey, even if he does stay on, it’s going to be a talking point EVERY season cos he can pull the cord whenever he likes.
 
If it was the only way to get him over the line, what can you do. It’s where we are at a club ATM.

Pretty shitty these things get leaked to the media though
No it isn’t. I’d rather know now than be blindsided in 12 months time. If the club is stupid enough to grant such clauses, they should have the balls to wear it publicly.
 
No it isn’t. I’d rather know now than be blindsided in 12 months time. If the club is stupid enough to grant such clauses, they should have the balls to wear it publicly.
I’m on the other side. I’d rather not know and keep it behind closed doors. As others mentioned I feel a bit deflated knowing he could potentially not see out his contract before he’s even laced a boot for us.

I still reckon he’ll give 100%, but it could end up ugly if we don’t perform
 
It was one thing that it took 1.2 million a year to get him here. Which as it turns out isn’t even true. The club had to grovel with this ridiculousness. What was that about having new management who wouldn’t be idiots like the old guard with dumb clauses?
 

Staff online

Back
Top