Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing that a few people keep posting their 100% boasts about Luai being a done deal,with zero knowledge that it’s true, while reprimanding anyone with the slightest doubt.
Perfect example of wanting to wallow in the validation of their continual posts.
Pitiful really…. and praying they’re correct.
Wonder what excuses they’ll turn to if it doesn’t happen?
Yeah there are a few cases of trying just a little too hard to convince any that still may have some doubts.
Understandable some still wary... Myself I think hell be here eventually and I hope he is, but we just never know.

@rugbygoated there have been a few cases lately of Sunday night and weekend announcements

Maybe cronullas brand is just boring AF and no one could careless. Their best media coverage being scomo the narcissist turn up to games.
But I am biased....We used to be one of the best brands , with FTA televised games every sunday. Now we're relegated to first bye. Here's hoping we can right the ship.
Nothing to do with being a crap brand - which I do not disagree with by the way!

Just good business - everything behind closed doors!

Even while most of the News hacks live on the club's doorstep in the shire - where you can't spot the real footballers for all the wannabe roid-pumped bogans that frequent the low joint!

Guys

If you listened to shave Richardson on James grahams podcast… he flew to
England with a broken foot to get Wayne Bennet signed for south’s!

He said that he does everthing possible to get a signature and doesn’t stop til it’s done.

Knowing that and believing that- there is no way that he isn’t pushing for jarome to be signed and announced.

Any hold up would be on luai side.

Therefore it can only be bc he’s possibly entertaining other offers

That’s my guess
From now on he’ll be known as “Shave” Richardson

Just my personal speculation but thinking that the club may have to consider a swap to get him here for 24 hence the delay.

Also as above poster mentioned the announcement may be delayed in deference to Webbs sa passing.

Can't imagine anything else since they agreed to terms.
Nah I think he’s still doesn’t know where to go

Guys

He said that he does everthing possible to get a signature and doesn’t stop til it’s done.

Knowing that and believing that- there is no way that he isn’t pushing for jarome to be signed and announced.

That’s my guess
He also doesn't start till Jan as he mentioned in his media appearance.

I'm a bit worried the club may be a bit headless at the moment.

Guys

That’s my guess
I'd say its the TPA's lining up- this time of year businesses close or limit operations, solicitors close with legal holidays and getting the i's dotted and t's crossed becomes incredibly hard. Im sure the clubs offer has been positively received (and hopefully accepted) but the added TPA's, which are the players extra gravy $$$, the clubs cannot be involved in.

Amazing that a few people keep posting their 100% boasts about Luai being a done deal,with zero knowledge that it’s true, while reprimanding anyone with the slightest doubt.
Perfect example of wanting to wallow in the validation of their continual posts.
Change username like they have done before.

They won’t be needed, cos it’s happening

I see it as a form of trolling. GNR4LIFE is certainly trolling about this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back