Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say it's a steal, compared to the numbers that gets thrown around in the media for other players, but it's not massively inflated or anything like that. I like luai a lot more than Moses, who was reportedly going to get a similar contract. I think Luai, being better defensively and not as big a sook is a much better fit for us.

If we've signed him, it's brilliant for the club. Still hopefully able to build a better squad around him because, like any half, he'll struggle if his side is no good.
Hang on, you think its a good deal or not? your post is very ambiguous.

Hmm,, I see Chammas now saying that Penrith still have the ten day period to get him to change his mind … so I think let’s keep the champagne corks in place

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
If the Luai signing is legit, then this is just the start.

I can see a situation where in the next year or 2 that player managers will be coming to the door, cap in hand.
I don't like replying to my own posts but I also should have mentioned that this will hopefully be the end as far as Wests Tigers are concerned at least, where there is a situation that Recruitment Managers like Scott Fulton or coaches like Anthony Seibold are beholden to player managers like Mario Tartak or Isaac Moses.

No longer will these scum bags hold a gun to our heads and make ridiculous demands or use us to bid up the price of their clients, we can become that destination club that a former CEO whose name I will not mention promised and no longer will we wear the brunt of media jokes.

A mate of a mate of a mate that knows someones step uncle and once spoke to Benjis cousin has told me Luai was not coming at all until Richo got on the phone. Richo wanted it immediately but was happy to get him if 25 was the only way. Penrith are blocking him as they were that arrogant they thought he would stay. They may let him go if we can sweeten the deal with a player swap. Tigers will not let Galvin go. So its looking like 25 but some deal might still happen. With Richos leadership there will be no more prostituting ourselves to get any deal done, its the Tigers way or the highway.

Cheers … the rumour about Galvin is a couple of weeks old now …that better not happen..

To be honest … I would rather wait out the year then give that scum Ivan Cleary any of the big name juniors

Reactions: BZN
Cheers … the rumour about Galvin is a couple of weeks old now …that better not happen..

To be honest … I would rather wait out the year then give that scum Ivan Cleary any of the big name juniors
Trackies and Chuppa Chups were using it as a bargaining chip (braindead idiots). Richo squashed it straight up. There are other ways.

A mate of a mate of a mate that knows someones step uncle and once spoke to Benjis cousin has told me Luai was not coming at all until Richo got on the phone. Richo wanted it immediately but was happy to get him if 25 was the only way. Penrith are blocking him as they were that arrogant they thought he would stay. They may let him go if we can sweeten the deal with a player swap. Tigers will not let Galvin go. So its looking like 25 but some deal might still happen. With Richos leadership there will be no more prostituting ourselves to get any deal done, its the Tigers way or the highway.
Penrith must be dying for a guy like Nofa. Swap away. ✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back