Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeze you’d have to think that if the dogs are $500-700 behind us - it’s not gonna take much for laundy to throw in another $50k per year.

If they are like $300k behind us over 5 yrs I reckon he signs for the dogs.

After tax, agents fees etc - it’s like $25k per year to play with his mates for 5 yrs!

Hope I’m wrong but everyone underestimating the dogs right now are craaaaazy.

If they really want him they’ll find a way for sure.

The only hope I have is the Richo is a bulldog negotiator but even he can’t beat luais connection to his mates
Then why didn't he accept their original offer? If that was his plan, and what he really wanted to do, then why would he accept another clubs offer?

I think clearly he wants to stand on his own two feet and be the main man, not relying on a chummy coach or team mate. Being with half a dozen ex team mates doesn't exactly Scream I'm a strong independent leader

Last edited:
Like if jarome wanted to sign with us it would’ve been done by now is my guess
Might be why he told his teammates on Monday that he was joining us...

The sticking point appears to be when he leaves and how broken his relationship with the Panthers is.

Last edited:
Kids going to be out all of 24.
$500k was just the transfer fee paid by the Dogs!
And the kid looks too big(which means to slow) to play in the halves ,and has been reassessed as a prospective 13...thats if he ever plays again with his serious neck injury(which is unfortunate)
And throw in the 7 from the Titans they bought mid season
Yr rite..WTs wld have been crucified by the media if it was us

$500k was just the transfer fee paid by the Dogs!
And the kid looks too big(which means to slow) to play in the halves ,and has been reassessed as a prospective 13...thats if he ever plays again with his serious neck injury(which is unfortunate)
And throw in the 7 from the Titans they bought mid season
Yr rite..WTs wld have been crucified by the media if it was us
The media are shit scared of Gus. They gloss over his horrible recruitment. Richardson seems to have their respect, im hoping its the end of the bullshit agenda by the Tele and 360 against us.

Last edited:
I think this would hurt worse.

I'm all in On Jerome
Totally agree...
I have a sneaky feeling that this so called DONE deal, might just not happen!!
I hope i am completely wrong but its happen to us before and until we can prove ourselves as a strong club on and off the field, it might keep on happening to poor old us........

Then why didn't he accept their original offer? If that was his plan, and what he really wanted to do, then why would he accept another coins clubs offer?

I think clearly he wants to stand on his own two feet and he the main man, not relying on a chummy coach or team mate. Being with half a dozen ex team mates doesn't exactly Scream I'm a strong independent leader
lol.

hope you're right.

Anyways a mate of mine got a text from Chammas last night saying that we should get our Xmas present soon and not to stress.

Let's see.

Luai has given a lot to Penrith.
If he wants to leave early, they should allow it.

Wish him the best and all that.

Time for a new chapter.
Change is as good as a holiday.

2K24

The NRL really needs to change this signing 12 months in advance rubbish… No 1 thing that needs to change in the game ..

As far as Penrith goes… this issue has potential to be a hindrance to their Premiership ambitions in 2024 .. even if JL ends up staying … going to be an unwelcome distraction if they start off slow

The NRL really needs to change this signing 12 months in advance rubbish… No 1 thing that needs to change in the game ..

As far as Penrith goes… this issue has potential to be a hindrance to their Premiership ambitions in 2024 .. even if JL ends up staying … going to be an unwelcome distraction if they start off slow
Yeah, I'm of the belief... once you're out, you're out.

He's reportably made up his mind...
Let him go.

Well, the November rule was introduced because clubs were making a mockery of the old pre-June 30 anti-tampering deadline. Doesn’t matter what system they introduce, clubs will find ways to exploit it. Unless you want it to be like the AFL where all player transfers are done at the end of the season.

Well, the November rule was introduced because clubs were making a mockery of the old pre-June 30 anti-tampering deadline. Doesn’t matter what system they introduce, clubs will find ways to exploit it. Unless you want it to be like the AFL where all player transfers are done at the end of the season.

Your last line says it all hey?

Your last line says it all hey?
Good luck getting the clubs to agree. It works in the AFL cos they have done it forever. It would take a drastic change in culture for it to be implemented in the NRL. Then what would journo’s have to talk about? Player‘s switching clubs, and the rumours around them make up a large chunk of the rubbish they write. Our very own Signings thread would be dormant for 10-11 months of the year.

Good luck getting the clubs to agree. It works in the AFL cos the have done it forever. It would take a drastic change in culture for it to be implemented in the NRL. Then what would journo’s have to talk about? Player‘s switching clubs, and the rumours around them make up a large chunk of the rubbish they write. Our very own Signings thread would be dormant for 10-11 months of the year.

I tell you how you get them to agree… if you get caught tampering outside the designated windows then you will have premiership points docked … that will put an end to it quick smart,,,

I could care less about juornos stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back